Xara Designer Pro X combines graphic and web design, illustration, photo editing and desktop publishing - all in a single compact workspace.
Graphic Design & Illustration
Create graphics and illustrations exactly the way you want and use a diverse set of tools to give them an expert, custom touch.
- Vector graphics
Powerful drawing tools allow you to draw lines, shapes, and curves using vectors and adjust scale without loss of quality. Your pictures look sharp right down to the finest detail. This is perfect for when you need graphics in various sizes for different uses!
- Essential effects
Intuitively create exciting effects like transparency, outlines and gradients to give your graphics and illustrations a special touch.
- Get artistic with brushes
Browse through a huge selection of art brushes, then draw creative lines and turn each and every one of your images into a work of art.
- Adaptable shapes
Start with any shape and transform it into a custom design element for your graphics and illustrations.
Creating a website has never been so easy: Select your favorite template, apply your own images and text - that's all there is to it!
- Website templates
The Online Content Catalog contains 240 website templates, so you're sure to find the perfect one no matter the theme of your website. All elements are 100% customizable. The new Magic Color Match function offers unlimited options for customizing your projects.
- Included: Web storage & domain name
Xara Designer Pro X offers everything you need for a successful Internet presence, including 2 GB web storage and your own domain - free for one full year!
- Responsive web design
Display your website correctly on any end device - from PC to smartphone and tablet. It's easy and no programming knowledge is required.
- Panorama photo slider
Use the full width of your website to present your photos. This showcases your images and makes your website an absolute eye-catcher. Expand the slider any way you want - either with a prominent call-to-action button or a customized header.
- Parallax scrolling
Add more dynamics and depth to your website: Elements such as content and images move as you scroll and provide an interactive user experience.
- Sticky objects
Sticky objects are unaffected by scrolling and remain visible at the same position. It's particularly practical when you need to use the navigation bar.
- Reveal effects
Use the object reveal effects to fade in elements as soon as the corresponding area of your website is visible in a browser. This adds movement and variety to the page. Web design extras
From quick snapshots to photo shoots: Edit your images directly in Xara Designer Pro X.
- Easy & advanced image editing
Adjust brightness, contrast, color and saturation in images in no time at all or use 1-click optimization. For more precise results, edit the gradation curves for your photos or apply professional white balance.
- Erase backgrounds
Create masks for easily removing object backgrounds. Simply mask the object, roughly erase the background and remove it with a click.
- Cut items
Crop individual parts of your image or cut out figures. Select an outline using the mouse and the magnetic lasso will automatically create a path.
- Perfect photo retouching
Use the retouch tool and fully customizable tool tips to easily retouch areas of an image.
- Impressive photo filters
Present a photo differently each time. Simply select one of 140 photo filters in the Online Content Catalog and apply it to your image with a single click.
- Photo grids for collages
Create seamless photo collages. Select any template you want from the Online-Content-Catalog and then drag and drop your pictures onto different positions.
- Brighten or darken areas
Enhance sections of an image during editing. With the tool for color dodge and color burn you can darken or lighten precise areas within an image.
- Straighten horizons
Is the horizon slanted in your photo? In Xara Designer Pro X you can simply use the "Straighten horizon" slider to adjust the position of the photo.
With Xara Designer Pro X you can easily create multipage publications such as brochures, fliers, newspapers and business cards.
- Wide range of print and online publications
Xara Designer Pro X includes all the tools you need for creating and publishing complex documents. The software makes dealing with even multi-page publications in different formats a cinch. When you need results, fast: The Online Content Catalog includes a ton of templates that are 100% customizable, as well as over 1 million photos and graphics that you can use for your publications.
- CMYK support
Maintain the correct color right through the the final print. CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow and key) support offers the exact hue you need for flyers, photos and documents.
- Select file formats freely
With Xara Designer Pro X, you can import, edit and export virtually all file formats. You can easily exchange documents and photos with colleagues and friends, with no limitations.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.