The PNY NVIDIA Quadro P5000 combines the latest GPU, memory and display technologies, resulting in outstanding performance and breakthrough capabilities. Professionals across a range of industries can now create their most complex designs, solve the most challenging visualization problems and experience their creations within the most detailed, lifelike and immersive VR environments. Additionally, you can create massive digital signage solutions by connecting multiple P5000s via Quadro Sync II.
Designs become more complex over time. Visual effects grow in size, complexity, and scope. Scientific visualization and compute challenges continue to push the boundaries of workstation capabilities. VR is changing all facets of entertainment, design, engineering, architecture and medicine. As professional workflows grow in size and complexity the demand for visual compute power grows with it.
The new P5000's carefully tuned balance of graphics and single precision (FP32) compute performance, fast and expansive GDDR5X GPU memory, alongside sophisticated VR hardware and software optimizations coupled with advanced development frameworks, allow the creation of extremely large and complex designs, rapid rendering of photorealistic imagery, and startlingly immersive VR experiences.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
- In The Box -
- NVIDIA Quadro P5000 professional graphics board
- Stereo connector bracket
- Two DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters
- Auxiliary power cable
- Software installation disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (64- and 32-bit)
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Product Specifications -
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Core i5, i7, Xeon or later
- AMD Phenom or Opteron-class or later
- PCIe x16 Gen 3 (preferred) expansion slot
- 2 GB or more of system memory, 8 GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection (if preferred for driver installation)
- DisplayPort (preferred) or DVI compatible displays
- HDMI display(s) with purchase of optional DP to HDMI adapter(s)
- CUDA Cores: 2560
- Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance: 8.9 TFLOPS
- Multi-GPU Scalability: NVIDIA SLI HB
- GPU Memory: 16 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 288 GB/s
- System Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Maximum Power Consumption: 180 W
- Energy Star Enabling: Yes
- Thermal Solution: Ultra-quiet active fansink
- Form Factor: 4.40" H x 10.50" L, Single Slot
- Display Connectors: DP 1.4 (4) + DVI-D DL + Stereo
- DisplayPort with Audio: Yes
- DVI-D Single-Link Connector: Via included adapter (DP-DVI-SINGLE-PCK / DP-DVI-FOUR-PCK)
- HDMI Support: Via optional adapters (DP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK / DP-HDMI-FOUR-PCK)
- VGA Support: Via optional adapters (91007807-T / DP-FOUR-VGA-PCK)
- Number of Displays Supported: 4
- Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution: HDR 7680 x 4320 at 30Hz (30-bit color)
- 5K Display Support: HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)
- 4K Display Support: HDR 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz or 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz
- Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution: 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz via 3rd party adapter
- Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution: 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz via included adapter
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Professional 3D Support: Yes, via included stereo connector bracket
- Quadro Sync II Compatible: Yes (Frame Lock and Genlock)
- NVIDIA GPU Direct Compatible: Yes
- Graphics APIs: Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12.0, Vulkan 1.0
- Compute APIs: CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL
- NVIEW: Yes
- NVIDIA MOSAIC: Yes (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Linux)
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.