What are you waiting for? Communicate your message to the world with Telestream Wirecast, the award-winning video production software. Go live with just your webcam or connect multiple cameras, scoreboards, graphics and remote guests. Wirecast makes it easy to stream amazing-looking live and pre-recorded video to Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope and more.
Stream live? Wirecast has you covered.
Live stream graduations, award ceremonies, student news and sports, guest lectures, and classroom lessons to your community. Wirecast is used at every level of education.
- Houses of Worship
Engage and expand your remote congregation with live streams of your services and events. Reach out and touch more people.
- Live Event Production
Live stream conferences, concerts, interviews and more. Wirecast provides everything you need to stream professional live events.
Capture the action! Use Wirecast's professional features like clocks, scoreboards and instant Replay to bring your audience to the game.
- Television, Radio & News Broadcasters
Stream your programming to OTT and social platforms or augment your premium content with second-screen live and interactive offerings.
- Digital Marketing & Social Media
Wirecast is the perfect live video marketing tool. Engage real-time with customers, fans and prospects using Wirecast's native integrations with Facebook Live, Twitter, Periscope, YouTube and more.
Professional live broadcasting features
- Easy to Use
Mix and swap video and audio shots with the click of a mouse. Move, drag, and resize sources and stack them in any order so you can get the look you want.
- Unlimited Destinations
Stream to Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo Live, or ANY RTMP destination. Stream to more than one at a time.
- Stream & Record
Stream and record at the same time. Great for archiving or off-line editing, record MP4 or MOV files to any drive.
- Unlimited Video Sources
Cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, capture cards, and more. See a full list of compatible third-party capture devices.
- Conferencing & Remote Production
Rendezvous peer-to-peer conferencing comes built-in to Wirecast. Send guests a link to join your live broadcast.
- Beautiful Graphics & Animated Titles
Over 100 built-in graphics and titles. NewBlue Titler Live, free with Wirecast, is the best way to display animated graphics and titles with Wirecast.
- Social Media Comments
Built in Twitter comment curation and display. Display Facebook comments in animated titles using NewBlue Titler Live Express or NewBlue Titler Live Social.
- Replay, Scoreboards, Clocks & Timers
Great for sports producers. Wirecast has professional features let your live viewers follow the action in the moment, and never miss an important play.
- Professional Audio
Multi-channel audio ingest, support for ASIO, WASAPI and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks, and add FX and processing.
- Free Wireless Camera App
Use Wirecast Go (iOS only) to bring in live mobile video from any Wi-Fi or LTE (cellular) connection.
- Desktop, NDI & Web Capture
Capture a variety of IP sources or anything on your computer screen or other computers. Automatically detect NDI and Syphon sources. Built-in web-browser can display live web pages.
Check out the new X-keys controller for Wirecast Mac or Windows.
What's new in the latest version of Wirecast
There's a reason Wirecast is used by hundreds of thousands of people around the world for live streaming, recording, and video production. They are committed making each version better than the one before it. They continually release new features, fixes and improvements at a rapid rate. The latest version features a new, re-engineered WebStream plug-in, Stinger transitions, return of the Smooth Transitions Properties tab in the editing window, virtual Camera improvements and a MacBook Pro Touchbar shot switcher.
- NEW! Rewritten WebStream Plugin
- Re-engineered WebStream plug-in with much broader format, codec and network transport support. This is hosted in a new out of process architecture that protects Wirecast from any failure in the plug-in. This enables HLS and MPEG-DASH ingest.
- Configurable latency of all WebStream network devices
- Improved discovery of ONVIF devices from the same vendor
- NEW! Stinger Transitions
- Stinger Transition support. Through the new stinger transition configuration panel, you can setup movies to use as custom transitions. Support for Apple Animation, ProRes and CineForm alpha channeled QuickTime content.
- NEW! 'Smooth Transition' build in & out properties
- Added panel for configuring the build in & out animations used when the 'Smooth' transition is selected.
- NEW! Virtual Camera Improvements
- The virtual camera driver for macOS has been rewritten for faster performance and better compatibility with host applications, including sandboxed apps.
- Added option to horizontally flip the video going to the virtual camera.
- NEW! MacBook Pro Touchbar Switcher
- Wondered what the Touchbar was for? Wonder no longer: Wirecast adds a quick shot switcher to the Touchbar.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
- Product Specifications -
- Operating System: Windows 7, 10, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave
- Processor: i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz1
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 2GB2, 7200 RPM for record to disk
- Graphics Card: Intel HD3, DirectX 11 capable
- Internet Connectivity: Open HTTP/HTTPS port 80, RTMP port 1935, port 7272 for Remote Desktop Presenter
- May be insufficient for 1080p+ or 60 fps workflows.
- Additional hard disk space required for record to disk.
- Insufficient for advanced Multi-Viewer workflows.
- Operating System: Windows 10, macOS High Sierra
- Processor: i7 quad-core @ 2.8GHz+
- Memory: 16GB+ RAM
- Hard Drive: 500GB+, Solid State OS Drive
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce or AMD Radeon, 1GB+ video memory
- Internet Connectivity: If behind a firewall, check with your CDN for any sites to whitelist
An internet connection is recommended for Wirecast 11 license activation. A Wirecast 11 license will automatically update at no cost after download for Wirecast 8 and 9 users if standard maintenance and support is current.
ATTN: Wirecast 8 has dropped support of HDV licenses/cameras.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.