Telestream Switch is the the only tool you need to play, inspect and correct all your media files.
- Play It
Trust Switch for frame-accurate, smooth playback of all your media files, including captions and subtitles. Includes SDI out for external preview.
- Check It
Inspect video properties, audio properties, captions, and subtitles. Includes loudness monitoring, compare media feature, and Timeline view showing video GOP structure.
- Fix It
Make changes: trim, scale or crop your media; rearrange audio tracks; change speaker assignments and rewrap or encode your media.
- Deliver It
Use the iTunes preset to create asset-only iTunes store packages, or publish your media directly to Vimeo, YouTube, or Facebook.
Telestream offers two professional versions of Switch: Switch Plus and Switch Pro.
- Switch Plus (includes 1st year of Premium Support) - Perfect for video editors and post-production professionals. Adds more playback support, embedded caption playback, audio meters, new publishing destinations, and single file transcoding.
- Switch Pro (includes 1st year of Premium Support) - Designed for broadcast & media QC professionals. Adds more playback support, loudness monitoring, advanced metadata display, compare media feature, preview to an external monitor, and iTunes package export.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.