Camtasia empowers you to make amazing videos - even if you've never made one before. Record a video of your screen or bring in your own video footage. Then, use Camtasia's drag-and-drop editor to easily create remarkable videos you can share with anyone. Keep your audience engaged by adding eye-catching animations, music, and captions in record time. With Camtasia, you'll be able to produce stunning videos without being a professional video editor.
Simple as 1, 2, 3
- Choose your footage
Create a great looking video, even if you've never made one before. Camtasia makes it easy to record your screen or import your own video and audio files (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, etc.).
- Make your edits
The multi-track timeline expands to fit all your projects. Split clips into two, remove portions of a clip, or delete one entirely. You can also add music, photos, narration, and more.
- Create your video
Anyone can make and share engaging videos with Camtasia. Upload your videos to Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, or Screencast.com. Make videos from start to finish in hours, not days.
Create professional, eye-catching videos
- Add special video effects
Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits
What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance
Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer's processor with 64-bit performance. You'll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Stand out with stunning video effects
- Animated backgrounds
You'll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
- Music tracks
Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
- Motion graphics
Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
Get robust editing features for all your videos
- Screen Recorder
Record any part of your desktop screen or record your iOS screen.
Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- Multi-track Timeline
Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- Voice Narration
A great way to add context to what you're showing.
- Audio Effects
Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- Visual Effects
Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they've viewed.
- Green Screen
Put yourself in your video making it appear like you're right in the action.
- Camtasia (Windows)
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 8 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024x768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Windows N requires the MediaFeature Pack for Windows N
- Camtasia (Mac)
- Mac computer with an Intel processor (Recommended: Dual core 2.0GHz or faster)
- macOS 10.10 or later Quartz Extreme support (rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
- 2GB of RAM (Recommended: 4GB of RAM or greater)
- 4GB of available disk space (minimum)
- QuickTime X or later
- Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 11+, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari 9+, iOS 9+, Android 4+ (Latest Chrome required)
- Powerpoint Import requires PowerPoint 2016 for Mac
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.