Tangent The Wave Panel
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
The Wave offers a comprehensive range of controls on a single panel at an affordable price.
Stylish enough to look good in any grading suite and compact enough to be used for on-set grading, you'll find all the controls you'd expect from a colour grading panel without compromising on the essential ergonomics. The Wave features crisp, easy to read, ice-white OLED displays and custom trackerball units based on a non-contacting optical pickup. With enough buttons and knobs to keep your most needed controls at your fingertips, the Wave will increase your productivity, leaving you to get on with what you're best at doing - being creative!
Most of Tangent's software partners have released versions of their applications which support the Wave. When the Wave is used with the Tangent Mapper you can even customise the layout of the controls.
In The Box
- Wave Panel
- USB Cable
- Button Overlay
- Sculpted wave profile
- Lightweight materials used for portability
- High resolution, long life trackerballs with optical pickups
- 46mm diameter balls retained by clips, which can be removed for cleaning
- Knobs have a built-in "press to reset" switch
- Inlay provided to hard-label the Function keys
USB for communication and power
- USB plug-and play (HID device therefore no drivers are required)
- USB powered (so no need for external power supply)
- A single USB cable
- 17.6in x 16.5in x 1.8in (44.8cm x 41.8cm x 4.8cm)
- 3x Programmable trackerballs with Master dials
- Individual reset buttons for ball and dial
- 2x Additional buttons for SHIFT / ALT etc.
- 9x Programmable buttons
- 9x Programmable knobs with integral push button resets
- 3x Displays to soft label programmable knobs and buttons
- 9x Programmable function buttons
- Standard transport controls with jog dial
- Controls can only be programmed if the host application supports the Tangent Mapper.
- All designs and features subject to change without notification.