The Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Control Panel is a compact remote camera control unit designed to control up to four different URSA Broadcast, URSA Mini, Blackmagic Studio or Blackmagic Micro Studio cameras. The control panel features traditional broadcast style controls and adjustments so a single person can monitor and adjust a wide range of technical parameters such as black levels, gain, color balance, shutter speed and more. This leaves your camera operators free to focus on the more creative aspects of live production such as framing and composition. Unlike traditional CCU controllers, which have to be installed into a desk, the ATEM Camera Control Panel has been designed to be portable so it can simply be placed on any desktop or bolted down so it can be mounted in a slide out rack shelf. The controls are arranged in a familiar and logical layout, making it perfect for both experienced and new operators. Plus, it works with all ATEM switcher models!
Control Four Cameras
When working on live multi camera programs, it's important to make sure all of the cameras are properly balanced and set up correctly so that you get consistent video from every angle. The ATEM Camera Control Panel features 4 camera controllers in one panel. Each camera controller includes a large LCD screen with soft buttons and knobs at the top of the panel, and a full set of professional controls below, on the main body of the panel.
Scene and Camera Controls
The top section lets you save and recall scene presets so you can quickly adjust cameras based on changes in the scene such as lighting. This section also includes controls for adjusting master gain, white balancing the camera and changing the camera's shutter speed.
- White Balance - Quickly set and adjust white balance.
- Load Scenes - Save and recall scene presets.
- Master Gain - Boost sensitivity of sensor in low light or when more depth of field is needed.
- Shutter Speed - Set the shutter speed of the camera.
- Bars - Select to output color bars for the selected camera.
Gain and Pedestal Controls
The center section features independent RGB controls for gain and pedestal, or white and black. This allows you to adjust the individual red, green and blue levels in your blacks and whites to compensate for unwanted color.
- White - Independent RGB control for gain/whites.
- Black - Adjust the RGB values for pedestal/blacks.
Lens and Iris Controls
The bottom section features an LED camera number that indicates preview and on air status, along with a high quality professional joystick that's used to precisely adjust the iris and master black. It also features a call button for talkback with the operator, along with a panel lock button and indicators for the network, power and cable connection to the camera.
- Iris Control - Joystick for adjusting iris and master black. Adjust up and down for iris, rotate for master black and push to select camera to monitor.
- Coarse Control - Sets the limit of the iris control on the joystick.
- Iris and Master Black - Locks the iris and master black controls on the joystick to prevent accidental changes.
- Master Black - Controls the degree or level of black/pedestal without affecting contrast.
- Panel Active - Lock out the entire panel to prevent accidental changes.
- Status Lights - Indicate network connectivity, alarms and cable integrity.
- Preview - Used for sending the aux feed to the monitor so you don't have to move the joystick.
- Camera Number - LED dot display that indicates camera number and on air/preview status.
- Call Button - Flashes tally light and sends tone to get operator's attention.
Live Production Workflow
The ATEM Camera Control Panel connects directly to your ATEM live production switcher or ATEM hardware control panel via Ethernet. In many setups, you may be using multiple ATEM products such as an ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K switcher with an ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel and the ATEM Camera Control Panel. Ethernet can simply be looped from one ATEM device to another.
Fast and Easy Control
The ATEM Camera Control is incredibly fast to use as it features traditional broadcast CCU controls so you get the benefit of years of broadcast experience. You can use the knob on the LCD to set the camera number, which turns red when a camera is on the air. The main joystick control can be moved vertically to adjust the camera iris while the knob can then be rotated to change the master black level. Pressing down on the knob will let you monitor the camera you're currently controlling via the aux output of the switcher. Simply push the knobs to rapidly switch between cameras to ensure all your cameras match color. The ATEM Camera Control Panel is fast to set up so you can instantly start controlling the cameras that are connected to your switcher!
- Product Identifiers -MPN: SWPANELCCU4
- In The Box -
- ATEM Camera Control Panel
- Product Specifications -
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100/1000 BaseT with loop output for additional control panels or computers.
- Software Updates: 1 x USB-C for firmware updates.
- LCD Menu Displays: 4
- Camera Number Display: Green off air, orange preview, red on air.
- Setup: White and black balance setup.
- 3 Axis Joystick: 4
- Preview Button: 4
- Iris Control: Auto Iris On, Coarse control and Focus control.
- Panel Active: Protects settings.
- Software Applications: ATEM Software Control Panel.
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Input Voltage: 1 x Internal 110 - 240V AC.
- Redundant Power: Yes
- Length: 16.93in
- Width: 15.31in
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95%
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.