Photographers, videographers, drone pilots - you've got enough equipment to lug around. LaCie DJI Copilot is here to ease the load and usher you into the world of BOSS - that's Backup On-Set Solutions. With your DJI Copilot BOSS drive, you'll spend more time shooting and adventuring, and less time stuck behind a computer. The DJI Copilot takes in-field backup into the world of computer-free convenience with direct ingestion, mobile file management, and mobile device charging capability.
- No laptop needed
- Copy files directly from drones, memory cards, action cams, DSLR cameras, phones, USB hard drives, USB flash drives, and more.
- Monitor or check file transfer status, available capacity, and battery power using the integrated status screen.
- Review your footage on your mobile phone or tablet - just attach the cable and view/playback with the Copilot BOSS app.
- Manage and organize files too: rename, file, and delete with the Copilot BOSS app.
- Use as a backup battery pack for USB chargeable devices.
- Drop resistant, splash resistant, dust resistant
- 2000GB (2TB) stores over 60 hours of 4K video.
- 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- Publish stunning videos and photos with 1-month membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud All Apps plan. Explore the entire collection of CC desktop and mobile apps.
Laptop Free. Carefree.
The DJI Copilot has an SD card slot and USB port to copy files directly from devices, no laptop needed. Status screen alerts you once file transfer is complete.
View, Organize, and Manage from Your Phone
At the airport? On the subway? Jump start post production using the Copilot BOSS app. Connect Copilot to your phone or tablet via USB and launch the app - no internet required. Play back video, rename files or even delete what you don't want.
Prepare for the Inevitable
It's hard to prepare for everything that might happen on set or out in mother nature. But with DJI Copilot's extreme durability and data rescue, you'll be more ready than ever. DJI copilot is splash resistant, dust resistant and drop resistant.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.