The Seagate® Backup Plus Slim portable drive simplifies backup for consumers who want to help protect their entire digital life locally, in the cloud, or from their mobile devices and social networks. The slim, metal design provides premium portability - allowing you to slide the drive into your pocket, purse or backpack and carry it with you. High-speed USB 3.0 and 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your PC without the need of an external power supply. Install the NTFS driver for Mac®, and you can use the drive interchangeably between Windows and Mac computers without reformatting. Via the Seagate Dashboard software, you are provided with tools for local, mobile, cloud and social media backup. Run a one-click backup or schedule an automatic backup plan to protect your files in your Backup Plus portable drive at your convenience. Install the free Seagate Mobile Backup app on an iOS or Android mobile device to back up all of the pictures and videos from the device to your external drive or the cloud. The Backup Plus Slim portable drive includes 200GB of cloud storage with OneDrive® for 2 years for added protection and on-the-go access for your most important files (OneDrive service available for 2 years after activation. Must be activated by June 30, 2017. May not be available in all countries.) Back up to the cloud using the OneDrive client or Seagate Dashboard. Additional cloud connectivity is available for Google Drive and Dropbox, as well as social media backup for your Facebook and Flickr accounts. For your videos and photos, the Lyve app recognizes your Backup Plus drive as a photo and video destination. Free up your phone's memory by off-loading your files to your drive, and you can access them anywhere in a single, organized library on the Lyve mobile and desktop apps.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: STDR2000102
- In The Box -
- Backup Plus Slim portable drive
- 18-inch (45.72cm) USB 3.0 cable
- Quick start guide
- Seagate Dashboard backup software
- NTFS driver for Mac
- Product Specifications -
- Windows® 7 or higher, or Mac OS® X 10.9 or higher operating system
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds or backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer speeds)
- Seagate Mobile Backup app system requirements: iOS 8 or higher, Android 3.0 or higher
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.