Poser is a 3D universe to illustrate and animate in. Whether you've just begun your journey into graphics or you're a seasoned professional, Poser is your gateway to an experience that is infinitely creative. Design your 3D world with gigabytes of included content from Poser's library. Set the scene with real-world props and 3D elements. Populate and animate scenes with ready-to-pose, fully textured animals and humans. Start making 3D art and animation in minutes.
Whether you create for interactive media, animation or the web, there's always a need to integrate the human form. Poser delivers the power of interactive 3D figure design, offering infinite opportunities to portray human diversity, form and expression. Design with the human form for art, illustration, animation, comics, web, print, education, medical visualization, games, storyboarding, pre-visualization and more!
Poser Pro includes all Poser 11 features in addition to exclusive Pro ONLY features.
See how Poser can help you throughout your creative process
- Figure Design
- Poser makes working with the human form easily accessible with an intuitive user interface. Human and animal models are included for you to start designing and posing immediately. Click-and-drag to sculpt faces, pose body parts, or create various ethnic varieties. For those who require finer control; full body morphs, facial expression morphs, and bone rigging are available for any figure. All features and models are provided in a natural 3D environment for realistic depth, lighting and shadowing on any figure in any pose. Quickly and easily create shape variations with Poser's brush based morphing tools.
- With Poser, human and animal models are prepared for you to start designing and posing immediately. Figures are pre-rigged so artists can click-and-drag to pose body parts, sculpt faces, or create ethnic varieties. Thousands of poses, morphs, clothing, hair, materials, and accessories are included.
- Poser's powerful lighting and rendering tools deliver high-quality artistic effects. Create renders with natural lighting, shadows, subsurface scattering for realistic looking skin, caustics and volumetrics for smoke, fog and cloud effects. Customize your final output in many styles, including photorealism, sketch, cartoon, silhouette, real-time comic book mode and more.
- Poser's animation tools help you create stunning, realistic animations without much of the repetitive work involved in animating figures. Poser includes automatic keyframe creation, non-linear animation, lip syncing and a walk simulator to simplify the animation process.
- Dynamic props and bullet physics move with your figure and add realism, bounce and jiggle to your animations. Clothing, table cloth, curtains drape and deform just as they do in real-life, while hair can be grown, styled and controlled dynamically as if blown by the wind.
Fit for Professional Creative Environments, PoserFusion plug-ins transform Poser into a character animation pipeline that will transport your Poser scenes into 3ds Max, Maya, CINEMA 4D and LightWave. Perfect for users working in industrial and architectural design, pre-visualization, theatrical set design, gaming prototype development, storyboarding, illustration and animation. PoserFusion will enable you to add 3D Poser characters to any project, saving you time and resources.
New Features of Poser 11 and Poser Pro 11 include:
- NEW! SuperFly - Physically Based Rendering
- Built on Blender's Cycles Render Engine, SuperFly brings the power of physically based shading and rendering to Poser. Accurately rendering light the way it behaves in the real world makes it easier to produce hyper-realistic renders. Existing Poser users can choose to use the same familiar materials as for FireFly, or take full advantage of the SuperFly material system, by building Cycles or physically based shaders. GPU assisted rendering is supported via Nvidia CUDA (Poser Pro version only). For faster renders, users will be able to harness the power of their Nvidia GPU(s) when using the SuperFly renderer.
- NEW! Improvements to Realtime Comic Book preview
- Control all your comic mode settings with one easy-to-access panel. New Geometric Edge Lines automatically produce a geometry-based outline around figures which make amazing "ink" lines in OpenGL preview. The width of the geometric outlines for each material can be adjusted with settings in the Material room. You can create different "ink" weights for different parts of your figures and even set the outlines' width to be controlled by key frames in your animation. This allows dynamic adjustment of "ink" weight in an animation.
- NEW! Actor Selection History
- This works like the history in your web browser, allowing you to keep track of recently accessed objects with back and forward buttons. You can see the whole history by right clicking the history buttons, and hot keys can be assigned to the previous and next actor (just like a web browser). This makes it easier to navigate through the actors in a scene while posing, and you always have a list of recently-modified parameters at your fingertips.
- NEW! Custom Parameter Palettes
- Add frequently accessed parameter dials to custom palettes so you always have those dials at you finger tips without selecting different actors or lists. The palettes are saved with figures, props and scenes upon request.
- NEW! Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts
- This highly-requested feature allows you to customize Poser's hot keys. Assign preferred keys to frequently performed tasks and map menu commands to the hot keys that you choose. You can also match the hot keys between Poser and your other programs so there's nothing new to memorize.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.