Sapphire plugins let you create stunning organic looks unmatched by any host native effect tools. Key features include over 270 effects and 3000+ presets, a powerful Effect and Transition Builder, and integrated tracking and masking with the Academy Award-winning Mocha. Sapphire's superior image quality, control, and render speed offers massive time-savings - allowing creatives to focus on what matters most, delivering an impact that keeps audiences coming back.
New in 2023! Sapphire PrismLens
Created to replicate shooting through a physical prism, S_PrismLens reflects and refracts light to create cinematic and dreamy looks. It's packed with a feature rich parameter set that allows editors and artists unparalleled freedom and control to create single, linear, and circular reflections. Great for music videos, travelogues, cinematic opens, social media, or even stills - anywhere you wish to create stunning images.
New in 2023! Sapphire UltraGrain
Created for the modern VFX artist, editor, and colorist. S_UltraGrain accurately recreates the qualities and aesthetics of film and camera grain with the needed flexibility of a digital toolset. S_UltraGrain makes the art of grain management completely natural and blazing fast thanks to native CUDA and Metal GPU-acceleration.
New in 2023! Sapphire DissolveUltraGlow
Get ready for your favorite new transition based on Sapphire's most popular transition! S_DissolveUltraGlow adds new features and capabilities with an optical-based glow alongside new parameters for highlights and atmospheric noise. Includes 14 new presets.
New in 2023! Updated Sapphire LensFlares
Sapphire's award-winning Lens Flare, renowned across the film & TV industry for gorgeous and natural looking results, now includes 18 more reasons to love it with the addition of new and improved flares for Sapphire 2023. Use the integrated Academy Award-winning Mocha technology to do fast and accurate motion tracking directly in the plugin. Perfect flares, wherever you need them.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: SAEOFXL
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.