Autograph is the new leading digital content creation application that allows graphics professionals to reach the creative and artistic heights of the future. Crafted with both the motion design and visual effects industries in mind, Autograph allows artists to work with speed and precision.
Import and create 3D environments, animation and assets. Use Pixar industry standard USD format natively (no conversion). Benefit from Physically-Based Rendering right inside your comp. Use your comp as a texture map on a 3D object.
Each composition can be modified in real time. Easily render in different formats instancing a single project file without duplication. Autograph provides a set of tools that allow you to build responsive design compositions.
Compositing and VFX
Comes with many CPU/GPU optimized video processing effects. Keyframes are not the only way to animate parameters in Autograph. Each parameter can be linked to another or used by one of the many available modifiers. Modifiers apply transformations to any data sources.
Physically Based Renderer
Comes with Filament, a state-of-the art physically-based renderer. Also supports Hydra Storm for 3D collaboration consistence.
File Format Support
Full support of OpenEXR, multi-channels AOV, Photoshop layers, ProRes, mp4, h264/h265
Support for OpenFX plug-ins and Shadetoy integration. Build your own tool, expose parameters in a packaged file for deployment.
2D and Planar Tracking
Every VFX project needs tracking and stabilization. Autograph provides a solid 2D tracker with different models ranging from simple location to affine and perspective, as well as a fast planar tracker.
OpenColorIO for color management. Both the ACES 1.3 and default built-in OCIO configurations ensure a state of the art imaging workflow.
Cloud service with collaborative review platform. Player, versioning and data storage (100 GBs disk), and you get 5 users license per Autograph license. Create as many links for external reviewers as you want.
A composition can display front-end control parameters and be packed in one file, allowing you to create tools, generators, or encapsulated custom stack of effects with their own UI.
Easily Link External Data
Separate graphic and editorial tasks by easily linking your external data directly into your projects. Map CSV columns to user-created parameters for graphics automation tasks.
Links and Constraints
A convenient connection system between parameters allows you to create complex relations and share any given group of elements, all without writing a single line of code.
Animate massive amount of elements. Scattering, grids layout, per instance modifiers.
The use of both the CPU and GPU makes it possible to work on large-scale projects, all with incredible responsiveness when setting up projects.
Animators offer over 45 predefined interpolation types. Same graph curve editing for 2D and 3D graphics. You don't have to be a 3D modeling expert to use 3D in Autograph.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: AUT1A
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.