Red Giant Trapcode Suite is a set of 11 tools for 3D motion graphics and visual effects.
Red Giant's Trapcode Particular lets you create organic 3D particle effects, complex motion graphics elements and more. Add particles to your compositions to give your mograph work complexity and beauty. Create fire, water, smoke, snow and other organic effects. Build particle effects visually, in a new, powerful user interface that makes generating effects more creative and intuitive than ever before.
Red Giant's Trapcode Form lets you work with 3D particle grids and objects. Form particles live forever, giving you precise control over their behavior. Create a grid of particles that can be used for organic, flowing effects. Load 3D models or animated 3D sequences in the OBJ format.
Red Giant's Trapcode Tao lets you generate 3D geometries along a path. Create beautiful complex motion graphics with animated extrusions, spheres and N-gons. Tao quickly generates procedural 3D geometries using built-in auto paths, mask shapes, and the motion from After Effects 3D lights. Tao uses After Effects 3D cameras and lights, so you can fully integrate your Tao geometries and paths with your motion graphics and VFX shots.
Red Giant's Trapcode Mir lets you create 3D surfaces, terrains and wireframes in After Effects. Create flowing surfaces, endless tunnels, and abstract shapes for use in your motion graphics. Design realistic or alien landscapes using Mir's fractal displacement mapping. Mir uses After Effects' 3D Camera and Lights so you can fully integrate your Mir surfaces with your motion graphics and VFX shots.
Red Giant's Trapcode Shine brings light and life into your motion graphics and VFX. Shine gives your footage the natural effect of Sunshine through clouds, headlights in fog, or under water light rays. Shine includes a host of new features for creating 3D camera-aware volumetric effects.
Red Giant's Trapcode Lux creates visible, volumetric sources for all point and spot lights in the scene. The effect is fully AE 3D camera-aware, with control over intensity, falloff and more.
- 3D Stroke
Red Giant's Trapcode 3D Stroke is the motion graphics artist's secret weapon for animated logos and sophisticated write-on effects. Lines can glow, taper and flow through 3D space, using simple paths, made beautifully complex. Preset shapes such as stars, grids, and more give you starting points for animations. Get pinpoint control over shapes, colors, looping, motion blur, opacity and more. Controls for setting clipping planes, controlling camera position, and auto-orient features.
Red Giant's Trapcode Echospace lets you quickly clone, animate and offset After Effects 3D layers. Create dynamic 'falling domino' or 'follow-the-leader' style motion graphics in seconds, without writing expressions.
Red Giant's Trapcode Starglow lets you create multicolored or monochromatic star-shaped glows that instantly bring life to your motion graphics and footage. Starglow includes 49 presets, each completely customizable for 8 different directional points, color maps, shimmer, gradients and streak length.
- Sound Keys
Red Giant's Trapcode Sound Keys analyzes your audio and generates keyframes that you can easily link to your layer's animation properties. Scale, rotate, and move to the beat. Or use audio to drive effects. Sound Keys can be used to trigger other visual effects. For example, combine Sound Keys with Trapcode Particular to have particles emitted, based on a drumbeat. Isolate a snare drum hit as the trigger, or just let the general volume drive the effect. Select parts of an audio track in the visual spectrum and convert them into keyframes, syncing footage with audio using amplitude or frequency ranges.
Red Giant's Trapcode Horizon lets you use 360 degree image maps or create multi-color gradients as an infinite background for your After Effects 3D. Horizon is fully AE camera-aware.
Version: 14.0, released 08/01/2017
Trapcode Suite 14 now includes 2 new products: Trapcode Particular 3 and Trapcode Form 3. Additionally, Trapcode Tao 1.2 has been updated.
Trapcode Particular 3
- GPU-Accelerated - up to 4X faster
- Updated Designer for building effects visually
- Multiple particle systems in the same 3D Space
- OBJs as Emitters
- Library of over 60 3D Objects/Models
- Expanded Library of over 270 Sprites
- Updated, keyframeable Aux System
- 175 new presets (Over 300, in total)
Trapcode Form 3
- Designer for building effects visually
- Expanded library of over 60 3D Objects/Models
- 270 New Sprites and Polygons
- Powerful parameter graphing keyframeable system
- Over 70 Presets for fast motion graphics creation
Trapcode Tao 1.2
A new depth-of-field tool makes it easy to create camera-realistic blurs for your Tao objects, based on their distance from the After Effects 3D camera.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.