Red Giant's Looks provides powerful looks and color correction for filmmakers. Choose from over 200 brand-new Look presets, designed to match your favorite movies and TV shows. Every preset is fully-customizable. Alter the presets by adding or removing tools along the toolchain, or just build a look from scratch by combining any of the 41 tools. The best color correction experience in the industry happens because of a great set of tools and a great way to use them.
Colorista puts streamlined professional color correction tools directly on your editing timeline. No need to leave your host app to grade your footage. Let Colorista guide you, using an industry-tested color correction workflow. In just a few simple steps, this quick and easy shortcut will start you off on the right foot with a perfectly balanced shot that's ready for a color grade. Colorista is more integrated with Adobe applications than ever before. Get true real time color correction with Adobe's Mercury playback engine. Transform Premiere Pro and After Effects into a professional color grading environment with the new Colorista panel. Create multi-layered masked corrections with Adobe's masking and tracking features.
Shooting in low light or at high ISO's can add a lot of noise to your footage. Denoiser gets rid of that without removing detail. Denoiser has been rewritten entirely from scratch to give you the best, fastest, and most reliable video denoising experience available. Removing video noise doesn't need to be complicated. Just apply Denoiser, and the default settings usually do the job. There are also a few controls for fine tuning if you need them - but you probably won't.
Mojo instantly gives your footage the sophisticated color grade of a Hollywood movie, with film-like contrast and a unified, complementary color palette. It's all the tricks professional colorists use on big-budget Hollywood movies, in one compact package. As soon as you apply Mojo, your footage looks better. Pick from one of the 14 built-in presets based on popular movies. Then, with just a few simple sliders, make the look your own, as well as correct exposure and color balance. Mojo plays back in real time, so it never slows you down. Mojo makes people look great by emphasizing skin tones and pushing other colors toward a complimentary, cooler tone. Dedicated controls for skin color makes it easy to keep your on-camera talent looking their best. Great for use in film, sports and fashion.
Cosmo gives you the ability to quickly balance skin tones, reducing wrinkles and remove skin blemishes, to make your talent look their best. Cosmo's new Skin Sample tool helps you target the exact skin tone for precision cosmetic cleanup. Intuitive skin color controls make it simple to keep skin looking natural and consistent. Cosmo gives you the best possible results with incredible speed. New skin smoothing technology gives better, more natural results than ever before. Great for use in film, interviews, fashion and music videos.
Magic Bullet Renoiser breathes life into your digital footage with cinematic texture and grain. Whether you've denoised your video, created CGI and motion graphics compositions, or your digital footage is just too clean, Renoiser gives your footage a cinematic feel. Renoiser's all-new GPU accelerated grain engine gives your footage the genuine texture of film. Unlike other film grain tools out there, Renoiser actually rebuilds your image out of virtual grain rather than just applying a grain layer on top. This produces a result more genuine than anything you've seen before, all in real time. Renoiser is fully-customizable, with detailed control over grain amount, size, and tonal response, with options for color or monochrome grain. Renoiser includes 16 noise/grain presets based on real film stocks and popular movies, giving you fast access to the look of 16MM, 8MM and much more. Renoiser includes an adjustable sharpening algorithm that adapts to your footage, sharpening important details without overcorrecting the elements that don't need it, such as text or graphics. This combo of grain and sharpening can also be used to keep your footage looking it's best when your video is compressed by sites like YouTube or Vimeo.
Magic Bullet Film gives your digital footage the look of real film by emulating the entire photochemical process - from the original film negative, to color grading, and finally to the print stock. Magic Bullet Film includes 22 negative stocks and 4 print stocks, giving you 88 possible cinematic combinations. The digital stocks in Magic Bullet Film are based on real film and the real color grading experience of an industry expert. Give any film stock a vintage color treatment, or push the colors into a more modern grade. Real film has real texture. Film includes accurate, measured film grain to complete the look. Film includes a fool-proof vignette tool that always feels natural and in-camera.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.