Red Giant Volume Program
A flexible, affordable floating license program for your team
The Red Giant Volume Program offers a floating license subscription model designed for organizations with multiple artists workstations and even distributed geographic facilities.
- No Headaches
IT Administrators can now manage and deploy software licenses easily through the use of a floating license server model.
- Always Up to Date
No more wondering if you're using the latest software version. With the Red Giant Volume Program you can always be up to date.
Your IT administrator can track product usage so your organization only has to purchase what they really need.
Subscription pricing means that your licensing costs are the same each year, which translates to simpler budgeting.
Shooter Suite Annual Volume Subscription
Enjoy a one-year subscription to Red Giant's Shooter Suite - a set of tools that gives you the freedom to shoot the way you want, with the confidence that your footage will make it from your camera to the editing timeline safe, sound and in sync. Please note: Red Giant Volume Program requires a minimum of 5 seats.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac):
- Operating System
- OS X 10.5.8
- OS X 10.6 to 10.6.8
- OS X 10.7.2* and later
- *Note: OS X 10.7.2 is only currently supported with products that are included in Trapcode Suite 11, Magic Bullet Suite 11 and Keying Suite 11
- Drive Space
- 30MB per plug-in
Minimum System Requirements (PC):
- Operating System
- Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4GHz or faster (or AMD equivalent)
- Drive Space
- 30MB per plug-in
Minimum Video Card (GPU) Requirements:
- 9600 XT or greater
- X1600 or greater
- Click here for the ATI Driver Download Page
- GeForce 6600 or greater
- Quadro FX 1300 or greater
- Click here for the Nvidia Driver Download Page
- 256MB suggested when working in standard definition resolutions
- 512MB is required when working in high definition resolutions
- 1GB recommended if working in HD resolutions on multiple monitors
- Magic Bullet Colorista, PhotoLooks, Quick Looks and Quick Looks Limited require a compatible graphics card or they will not render any output
- Intel Integrated Graphics processors as found in the Apple Macbook and other notebook systems are specifically NOT supported for use with Red Giant products
Host Application Compatibility:
- Adobe After Effects: CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5
- Adobe Premiere Pro: CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5
- Apple Final Cut Pro: 7
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.