- Knoll Light Factory
Red Giant's Knoll Light Factory has long been Hollywood's favorite way to add color, depth and excitement to a scene. Now ILM Visual Effects Supervisor John Knoll has created an all-new light effects tool by adding his lens flare technology from recent feature films. With Knoll Light Factory, you get features like realistic flare elements, time-saving animation behaviors, a redesigned interface, and over 100 beautifully designed presets. John Knoll's new technology delivers the sexiness of lens flares while creating believable, accurate results.
- Composite Wizard
Red Giant's Composite Wizard allows you to generate composites that make your animations and scenes look more photo-realistic. Edge Blurs and Matte Feathers integrate your subject with the rest of the scene. Deluxe Edge Finder even gives an accurate border on glows and halos. Eliminate light spills, smooth uneven screen colors, reduce video/grain noise, and even remove objects like wires and rigs. Get a finished composite using plug-ins including Light Wrap, Composite Color Matcher, Super Compound Blur and Deluxe Edge Finder.
Powered by Toonamation, Red Giant's ToonIt makes it easy to give your video the look of a cartoon, comic book, graphic novel, and more. ToonIt is made up of 5 plug-ins with over 40 Presets to get you started. Free yourself from rotoscoping and hand painted with the precise control in ToonIt over styles, shading and outlines. The new Supersmart Blur creates a smooth yet detailed result to generate a better output. Create smooth cartoon-like output with very little jitter, or choose styles with a lot of variation in the drawing style over time.
Red Giant's Holomatrix lets you recreate holographic looks for your footage, logos or motion graphic elements. Get started right away with presets that include Ghost, Bad Reception, Security Cam and more. Enhance the look of your virtual heads-up display with different effects and behaviors. Mess up your footage with features like color noise, static, TV roll, image ghosting and color separation, either randomized or keyframed.
- Image Lounge
Red Giant's Image Lounge contains over 20 After Effects filters replicate natural elements like fire, smoke, and water. Add realistic touches using shadows, displacement, color mapping and blur/focus effects. The Real Shadows filter adds realistic 3D shadows to elements or text, while Ultra Displacer simulates distortions of water, hot air, steam or interference. Powerful fractal generators let you create clouds of all kinds, from Fractal Fire solar flares to Fractal Tunnels creating your own Time and Relative Dimension in Space. Go beyond built in After Effects' filters with TrueCamera. Replicate the bokeh present in out-of-focus areas, or use with a depth map to simulate a rack focus effect.
From flat pools to raging oceans, Red Giant's Psunami animates oceanographic effects, even underwater. Combine with Knoll Light Factory and Trapcode Particular for amazing realism. Using Arete Image Software's RenderWorld ray-tracing engine, water effects are created using built-in image maps and features like Swell, Wind, Air and Light Optics. Psunami's built in camera system gives you access to control over tilt, pan, elevation, field of view and more. Psunami includes sky and water presets to create a wide variety of realistic water environments. Add a custom sky, use Time Stretch for slow-motion, or animate Wind properties.
Red Giant's Warp provides advanced offset controls and direct Mocha for After Effects integration make corner-pinning easy. Control the shadow's perspective and falloff, then warp it with the bend controls. Easy setup controls let you create realistic mirror reflections for video or images. Warp also includes 3 tools to generate unique glow and glimmer effects.
- Text Anarchy
Red Giant's Text Anarchy is a set of tools that gives you extensive control over text animation and text-based particle effects. Use Text anarchy to create text write on effects, matrix-style text rain, and computer hacking motion graphics. Move text in grids, lines, spirals or other paths to create simple or complex effects. Randomness sliders add natural variation, while built-in alpha channel generation makes for easy compositing. Create backgrounds and patterns with animating lines, squares, circles and other shapes in 3D space with the Geomancy plug-in included in Text Anarchy.
Red Giant's PlaneSpace eliminates the tedious task of managing individual layers in multi-layer effects. Create 3D layers that form cubes, cylinders, spheroids or complex matrices. PlaneSpace is limited only by your computer's processing power, and can easily duplicate and distribute large groups of layers. PlaneSpace doesn't need keyframes to be present in a layer, but it can set keyframes while animating the position and orientation of your layers for sophisticated arrangements. No matter what shape you choose for its layers, PlaneSpace has helpful settings for size, distribution, how far apart the layers sit, and incremental distance.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.