RealityCapture is a leading photogrammetry piece of software recognized for its speed and accuracy, and used by many professionals in wide range of industries. It is the state-of-the-art photogrammetry software which is currently the fastest solution on the market, bringing great freedom to your work and allowing you to focus on your business targets.
- Automatic 3D model reconstruction of triangular mesh
- Advanced coloring and texturing algorithms
- Geo-registration into all world coordinate systems
- Direct support of PPK/RTK flight logs, GPS in EXIF/XMP, and ground control points
- Ortho projections, DSM & DTM computation, AI classify tool and export into the recognized standards such as tiff, geotiff
- Volume, area, and distance measurements
- 3D model export into standard formats (ply, obj, xyz)
- LOD export and direct upload to Cesium ion
- Camera motion/calibration export to world standards (with custom scripts)
- Seamless combination of laser scans and photos
- A set of tools for analyzing alignment quality and accuracy, geo-registration, mesh reconstruction, 3D model post-processing (filtration, simplification, smoothing), etc.
- Command line processing
RealityCapture has been the first software to allow a fully automatic combination of laser scans and photographs. It is still the only software which is able to mix lasers and photos easily without seams and limitations. Laser scanners are natively supported inside the application, not just mixing point clouds together, but they are fully involved even during a camera or a laser scanner pose estimation.
RealityCapture significantly outperforms all existing photogrammetry solutions in speed, accuracy and mesh quality.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: RealityCapture Enterprise
- Product Specifications -
HW requirements and compatibility
- Local processing without size limitation, no cloud needed
- 64bit PC with at least 8GB of RAM
- 64bit Microsoft Windows version 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 or Windows Server version 2008+
- NVIDIA graphics card with CUDA 2.0+ capabilities and 1GB RAM.
A machine with at least 4 CPU cores, 16GB of RAM and 1024 CUDA cores is recommended. If you do not have the NVIDIA card, you will be still able to run the application and register images, you will not be able to create textured mesh.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.