The PTZOptics 12X-USB is a 1080p camera with 12X optical zoom for capturing wide angles. With support for HDMI, USB 3.0 and IP Streaming (H.264 or H.265) this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications. Be seen in 1080p: Crystal clear High Definition 1080p video with lossless 12X optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team. Three Simultaneous Video Outputs: The PTZOptics 12X-USB can simultaneously send out 1080p video from HDMI, USB 3.0 and H.264 or H.265 IP Streaming for maximum flexibility. Plug-and-Play USB Connectivity: Easily connect the camera to your PC to use with cloud based video conferencing services likes: Skype for Business, GoToMeeting and WebEX. This camera is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 (960×540 @ 30fps). Use your favorite software: Works with virtually every online video conferencing software with no need for additional drivers or proprietary connections. HDMI Video Connection: Every PTZOptics camera comes with a HDMI video output capable of video resolutions up to 1080p. UVC Camera Control: Each USB PTZOptics camera comes with absolute UVC camera control built in. This allows for video and control over a single USB cable. This functionality allows for software like PTZOptics' PresetVisualizer to function. RS-232/RS-485 Camera Control: Every PTZOptics includes in/out RS-232 ports and a RS-485. These ports use VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems such as Crestron and Extron. IP Video Streaming: Now includes H.265 "High Efficiency Codec” and H.264 IP Streaming along with network camera control. Taking things a step further PTZOptics offer their software open source so developers can customize any experience. 3 Year Warranty: PTZOptics offers the industries best 3 Year Warranty. Repairs are handled in their USA repair center located outside Philadelphia, PA.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: PT12X-USB-GY-G2
- In The Box -
- 12X Zoom USB 3.0 Camera
- Power Adapter and Cord
- IR Remote Control
- USB 3.0 Cable
- RS-232C Cable
- User Manual
- Product Specifications -
- Video CMOS Sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS, 2.07 Mega Pixels
- Frame Rate: 1080p 60/50/30/25, 1080i 60/50/30/25, 720p 60/50/30/25
- Lens: 12x, F3.5mm-42.3mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Lens Zoom: 12x, 16x Digital Zoom
- Field of View: 72.5°
- Min Lux: 0.5 Lux at F1.8, AGC ON
- Shutter Speed: 1/30s - 1/10000s
- SNR: ≥55dB
- Vertical Flip and Mirror: Supported
- Horizontal Angle of View: 72.5° - 6.9°
- Vertical Angle of View: 44.8° - 3.9°
- Pan Movement: ±170°
- Tilt Rotation: -30°- +90°
- Presets: 255 Presets
- Video Output Interface: HDMI, USB 3.0, IP Streaming, CVBS
- Network Interface: RJ45
- Audio Interface: Line In, 3.5mm
- Communication Interface: RS-232, RS485
- Baud Rate: 2400/4800/96000 bits
- Power Supply Interface: JEITA type Power Adapter (DC IN 12V)
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 (for firmware updates only)
- Dimension inches: 5"W x 6.5"H x 6.63"D (8.6" Height Extended)
- Dimensions millimeters: 127 W x 167 H x 168 D (204 Height Ext)
- Camera Weight: 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)
- Power Supply: 8W
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (10.8 - 13.0V DC)
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.