The VideoForge PRO outputs highly accurate, reference-level video test patterns via HDMI and supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz. RGB triplet pattern renderers provide complete grayscale, CMS and luminance sweeps. Contains the very latest HDR and UHDTV technology.
VideoForge PRO Features
- HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0(a), UHD, 4K resolutions up to 60p, BT.2020 (RGB output), up to 12-bit deep color.
- Compact and lightweight - only twelve ounces! Fits just right in your hand.
- Accurate, reliable video test patterns for precise color measurements.
- Includes a rechargeable battery for one less cable during calibration.
- Completely automated with CalMAN® software for fast pattern generation.
The C6 HDR2000 Colorimeter is one of the most advanced light measurement devices available, providing the accuracy you need for the most demanding calibration. The C6 HDR2000 Colorimeter is field-upgradeable with CalMAN 2017, meaning that supported display technologies are automatically updated when the device connects with the software. Every C6 HDR2000 Colorimeter sold is first certified in the calibration lab and shipped with a NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) certificate of accuracy. The C6 HDR2000 is designed and specified to measure luminance accuracy at a range up to 2000 cd/m2.
SpectraCal C6 HDR2000 Key Features
- Supports all display technologies, including HDR, plasma, LCD LED, front-projection and OLED
- Field upgradable for new display technologies and calibration tables
- Advanced low-light handling
- Complete spectral characterization technology
- NIST certified in SpectraCal's calibration lab prior to shipping
- Luminance accuracy at a range up to 2000 cd/m2
- Sealed optics and sensors for increased lifespan
- Off-angle light compensation
- Built-in ambient light diffuser and tripod mount threading
- Product Identifiers -MPN
- In The Box -
- VideoForge PRO
- USB Cable
- Power Supply with International adapters (US and International)
- Carrying Case
- C6 HDR2000 Colorimeter
- Professional Carrying Case
- Tripod Extension hardware
- NIST Certificate of Accuracy
- One-Year Limited Warranty
- Product Specifications -
- HDMI 2.0(a) 600Mcsc, 2160P60 4:4:4 maximum resolution
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Injector, and management
- 4k Supported
- Supports BT.2020
- UHD8, 10, 12 Bit Support
- Dolby Vision Support
- HDR10 Support
- HDCP 2.2 Compatible
- 2600 MAH Battery
- DC 5V Power
- HLG hybrid log gamma HDR Supported
- VideoForge PRO works with CalMAN software only
- 4096x2160 (60)
- 4096x2160 (59.94)
- 4096x2160 (30)
- 4096x2160 (29.97)
- 4096x2160 (24)
- 4096x2160 (23.98)
- 3840x2160 (60)
- 3840x2160 (59.94)
- 3840x2160 (30)
- 3840x2160 (29.97)
- 3840x2160 (24)
- 3840x2160 (23.98)
- 1080p (60)
- 1080p (59.94)
- 1080P (50)
- 1080P (30)
- 1080P (29.97)
- 1080P (25)
- 1080P (24)
- 1080P (23.97)
- 1080i (60)
- 1080i (59.94)
- 1080i (50)
- 720P (60)
- 720P (59.94)
- 720p (50)
- 480P (59.94)
- 576p (50)
- 480i (59.94)
- 576i (50)
- RGB Limited (16-235) 8 Bit
- RGB Limited (16-235) 10 Bit - Not available for 4096x2160 and 3840x2160 (59.94) and (60)
- RGB Limited (16-235) 12 Bit - Not available for 4096x2160 and 3840x2160 (59.94) and (60)
- RGB Full (0-255) 8 Bit
- RGB Full (0-255) 10 Bit - Not available for 4096x2160 and 3840x2160 (59.94) and (60)
- RGB Full (0-255) 12 Bit - Not available for 4096x2160 and 3840x2160 (59.94) and (60)
- YC444 8 Bit
- YC444 10 Bit - Not available for 4096x2160 and 3840x2160 (59.94) and (60)
- YC444 12 Bit - Not available for 4096x2160 and 3840x2160 (59.94) and (60)
- YC422 8 Bit
- YC422 10 Bit
- YC422 12 Bit
- YC420 8 Bit - Only Available for 4096x2160 and 3840x2160 (59.94) and (60)
- YC420 10 Bit - Only Available for 4096x2160 and 3840x2160 (59.94) and (60)
- YC420 12 Bit - Only Available for 4096x2160 and 3840x2160 (59.94) and (60)
- AUTO EDID
- HDCP 1.4
- HDCP 2.2
- Audio 2CH
- Audio 8CH
- Windows 7® or later with latest operating system updates installed (recommended: Windows 7® or later)
- 2 GHz processor (recommended: 2 GHz Dual Core Processor)
- 2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB RAM)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.6
CalMAN also supports Windows 7® or later in VMWare Fusion® and Bootcamp® for Mac OS X® users.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.