Increased demand for greater data transfer speeds and more bandwidth over shared networks, plus the need for HD video editing support on high-performance shared storage systems has driven the explosion in demand for 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) networking - offering ten times the performance of Gigabit Ethernet, the most common wired network connection today. It's no wonder. And yet, most computers aren't equipped to get you connected. If your computer has a Thunderbolt 3 port, you are in luck - Sonnet's Twin 10G™ Thunderbolt 3 Edition dual-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet adapter is the powerfully simple and cost effective solution for adding blazing-fast 10GBASE-T 10GbE network connectivity to any Mac® or Windows® computer with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports.
In The Box
- Twin 10G Thunderbolt 3 Edition Dual-Port 10GBASE-T 10 Gigabit Ethernet Thunderbolt 3 Adapter
- 0.5m Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Universal power adapter
- Power cord
- Form Factor
- External Connectors
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Two RJ45 ports
- 12V power input
- 10GbE Controller
- Network Support
- 100 meters using CAT-6A cabling
- 55 meters using CAT-6 cabling
- 5GBASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, 100BASE-T
- 100 meters using CAT-5E, CAT-6, or CAT-6A cabling
Maximum packet size: 15872 bytes (jumbo frames)
- Advanced Features
- Flow control support
- Message Signaled Interrupts (MSI)
- RSS (Receive-Side Scaling)
- Interrupt coalescing
- Multicast filtering
- 64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory
- Stateless Offloads
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading
- TSO (TCP Segmentation Offload, AKA Large Send Offload)
- LRO (Large Receive Offload)
- Power Adapter
Universal 60W, 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Operating Temperature
0° C to 35° C (32°F to 95°F)
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
4.9 x 6.3 x 2.7 in. (12.5 x 16 x 6.8 cm)
- Weight (including power adapter)
2.95 lbs. (1.34 kg)
- RoHS Compliant
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.