High-Performance Storage Solution with Thunderbolt and USB 3.0
G-Technology's G-DRIVE is a high performance storage solution featuring screaming fast Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 interfaces. This 4TB G-DRIVE is perfect for storage-intensive applications like audio/video editing, digital photography, music libraries, and high-speed data backup. G-DRIVE is plug and play on Mac OSX and ready to use with Time Machine®. An all-aluminum enclosure with an integrated heat-sync system keeps G-DRIVE running cool and quiet. G-DRIVE supports professional music production tools including Pro Tools, Logic Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer, and many more. G-DRIVE comes preformatted HFS+ with Journaling and is Time Machine® compatible right out of the box! A simple initialization is all it takes to prepare G-DRIVE for use with Windows® systems! Motion Media, LLC carries a large selection of G-Technology hardware for all your digital media storage solutions.
G-DRIVE w/ Thunderbolt Key Features:
- 4TB Capacity
- Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 ports for high-speed data transfers
- Transfer rates up to 165MB/s
- Integrated heat-sink for near silent operation and cooling
- Works with Apple Time Machine®
- High-performance 7200 RPM SATA III drives with up to 64MB cache
- Thunderbolt cable included
- 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Download the G-Technology G-DRIVE (Thunderbolt) User Manual
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.