- OPEN BOX Atomos Ninja Star Pocket Size Apple ProRes Recorder & Deck (ATOMNJS001)
OPEN BOX Atomos Ninja Star Pocket Size Apple ProRes Recorder & Deck (ATOMNJS001)
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
The Ninja Star is the next break through in external HDMI recorders based on core technologies that have made Atomos the leader in camera mounted solutions. Its small, self contained size and flexible mounting options allow DP's and cameramen to mount it to just about any POV set-up and offer edit ready format recording with ProRes.
Taking advantage of low-cost, modern technology by utilising HDMI-capable pro-video and consumer camcorders, as well as DSLRs and mirrorless breeds. The Ninja Star can record in both HD and ProRes to capture pristine, 422 10-bit images straight from any camera sensor directly to inexpensive first generation CFast media with up to 3hrs ProRes. It also features Timecode and Start/Stop Trigger along with Audio Line- in.
- HDMI + Loop
- Record seamlessly from high end studio & production cameras, action cams like a GoPro and even secondary cameras to edit Apple ProRes files.
- Adding an Atomos Connector converter can make even HD-SDI cameras compatible with the Ninja Star.
- Ultra long battery
- This efficient little beast can operate (play & record) for up to 5 hours on a single charge
- Tiny size & featherweight
- At just 3" long and 3.5oz (100 grams), the Ninja Star is small enough to fit in you pocket, strap to your tripod or camera rig, and even light enough to mount onto a quadcopter or your go-to DSLR!
- CFAST Speed
- With capacities up to 256GB, CFast media cards gives up to 2 hours and 40 minutes of Apple ProRes HQ recording.
- Supports CFast Generation-1 cards for a cheaper alternative
- Automatic Triggering
- Atomos has teamed up with leading camera manufacturers to give you automatic, frame-accurate, timecode and start/stop triggers over HDMI.
- Audio Line-In
- Record audio directly from the camera on the 2 embedded digital channels or add an external mic via the audio line in for an extra 2-channels of analog audio.