VidiU Pro is the ultimate live streaming device for production companies, churches, schools, and businesses looking to bring their content live online from any location without a PC.
ShareLink is a new service offered by Teradek that brings professional "bonding" technology to the VidiU Pro. When enabled, it allows you to combine bandwidth from multiple network interfaces to increase your uplink speed for more reliable and higher quality streaming. That means you can go live with up to 6 data connections at once from ethernet, cellular and/or WiFi sources.
- Versatile Design
Proudly manufactured in the USA, VidiU Pro was created to be adaptable to any environment.
- Configure your device and check its status right from the front display.
- Attach a USB modem to stream live over 3G/4G/LTE networks.
- Connect any camera, video switcher, or media player with an HDMI output.
- Monitor or add external audio to your stream via 3.5mm stereo jacks.
- Compatible with any Streaming Platform
VidiU Pro can stream to any online video platform and includes native integration with Ustream, YouTube Live, Livestream, and Twitch.tv, offering a quick and seamless streaming experience.
- Wowza Support
Wowza Media Systems reduces the complexities of video and audio delivery with customizable software for organizations to build, deploy, and manage high-quality live and on-demand streaming solutions. Wowza and Teradek have partnered to provide deeper integration of their market leading media engine and encoding products for a more intuitive and streamlined user experience.
- Cable-Free Capabilities
With the free VidiU app for iOS and Android, you can configure and monitor your live stream right from your smartphone or tablet. VidiU Pro also includes a built-in Li-Ion battery, allowing you to stream tether-free for up to 2 hours.
- Internet Connectivity
Stream online over dual band 2.4/5GHz WiFi, ethernet, or 3G/4G/LTE networks using a mobile hotspot, USB modem or your smartphone's data connection. VidiU Pro also supports Adaptive Bitrate streaming, ensuring your live broadcasts always look great despite challenging network conditions.
- Onboard Recording
VidiU Pro can record your live broadcasts directly to an SD card so you always have a backup just in case. Each recording is saved with the same resolution and bitrate set on VidiU Pro.
- Multi-Camera Connectivity with Live:Air
Any HDMI video source connected to a VidiU Pro can be imported as a live feed into the Live:Air iPad production suite. Need more video sources? Live:Air supports up to 4 simultaneous feeds from cameras connected to VidiU Pro encoders.*
*Also compatible with VidiU Mini, VidiU, Clip, and Cube encoders.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.