Pan control for the 21st century. Choose the frequencies you want to fix and move them anywhere, leaving the rest of the stereo image intact. Make improvements in any area of the sound stage without causing problems elsewhere. Stereoplacer gives you precise control you just can't get within a traditional mix setup.
Stereoplacer is an advanced fine-tune parametric balancing control. You can tune each band into specific frequencies and move the frequency content around in the stereo sound stage. Just choose the position you want, and let Stereoplacer take care of preserving the balance of the original sounds.
With fully adjustable curves (bell, high and low shelving and even additional linked-harmonic overtones) you can redistribute stereo information with subtlety, or make powerful corrections - even moving hard-panned frequencies from one side to the other - without affecting the overall level balance of the material.
Mix | Sound design
- Panning sounds with low frequency content without affecting the low end
- Adjusting the position of sounds in sample loops
- Fixing poor mic. placement
- Moving specific problem frequencies away from key lead sounds as an alternative to EQ
- Dealing with harmonically complex synth sounds
- Addressing issues on FX laden tracks
- Creative and complex soundfield distribution
- A sophisticated approach to double tracking stereo distribution
- Capturing and positioning harmonically rich percussive sounds
Mastering | Post | Restoration
- Gentle linear phase adjustment of entire mixes
- Re-positioning of specific elements
- Extrapolation of poorly positioned instruments
- 'Side switching' and re-balancing
- Shifting of problem elements whilst leaving the rest of the soundfield intact
- Detailed alignment of low frequency information
- Add stereo detail to mono recordings
- Leaves original character intact
- Highly mono compatible
- Unique stereo positioning technology
Restore and correct original material
- Fix poor original recordings
- Follow visual queues
- Isolate specifics in complex composite sources
Clear intuitive operation
- Dynamic visual feedback
- Analogous parametric operation
- Automated harmonic capture
- Dedicated filter audition options
- Product Identifiers -MPN
- Product Specifications -
- Software supports AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.