Next Limit RealFlow | C4D 2.0 (node-locked) - pre-order
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
From now until July 24th, 2017, you can pre-order RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.0 (node-locked, perpetual only) for $545.00.
Next Limit's RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.0 gives you the best in fluid simulation, directly inside Cinema 4D. This new version is built on RealFlow's 10 Dyverso multiphysics solver - so you get the best in fluid simulation quality and performance, with an easy workflow. Forget about going back and forth between 3D platforms. RealFlow | Cinema 4D is GPU accelerated, supporting CUDA and OpenCL.
New in version 2.0
- New granular, viscous, and viscoelastic materials.
- New rigid and elastic deformer.
- New "Particle Skinner" tool transfers position and velocity data from particles to objects to move and deform them.
- Multi-physics solver (I). All materials are managed under the same solver framework.
- Multi-physics solver (II). Different fluid and deformer types are able to interact, e.g. granular + liquids, viscoelastic + granular, elastic + liquid.
- Speed and memory improvements (GPU 3-8x faster than CPU).
- Improved robustness of GPU calculations.
- Huge speed improvement in calculating the volume of interacting objects.
- Interactions between multiple fluids.
- Multiple scene objects within the same project.
- New "Tensile Strength" parameter helps to shape and improve a fluid's borders in conjunction with "Surface Tension".
- New "Vorticity Boost" parameter for vivid and turbulent fluids.
- New "Reset Age" and "Keep Source Particles" options for the "Filter" daemon.
- New and versatile falloff functions for many force-based daemons.
- New random parameters for improved and more realistic filtering.
- Better and more robust collaboration with external render engines.
- Improved motion blur: motion blur is now possible in conjunction with particles and render instances.
- Meshes can now be built from already cached simulations with the "Cache Meshes" button.
- New "RealFlow" preferences entry to specify a default cache folder.
- Improved connection to Cinema 4D's MoGraph, Hair, and Take.
- New "Volume" und "Collider" tags.
- Fluid masking allows to shape particle volumes through helper objects.
- Improved and faster method for filling object volumes with particles.
- Automatic or manual time step management.
- New "Links" field for type-aware linking of fluids, deformer, emitters, daemons, and collision objects.
- Random parameters for scatter effects like sand piles, river gravel, ground rocks, etc.
- Multiple "Collider" tags per object.
- New plugin architecture
- Cache file format is Alembic Ogawa for both meshes and particles.
- Cinema 4D R15 - R18 (64 bit only)
- Windows 7 (or higher) or macOS 10.9 (or higher) operation systems
- Intel® or comparable main processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 75 MB disk space for installation
- Network adapter and internet access for license activation
- RealFlow | Cinema 4D supports GPU-based simulations and multi-core/multi-processor systems.
Since fluid simulations are computationally expensive and allocate large amounts of disk space, Next Limit recommends Intel® i7 or Xeon systems (or comparable), 16 GB RAM (or more) and a 1 TB hard disk drive.