Next Limit RealFlow | Maya gives you the best in fluid simulation and more, directly inside Autodesk Maya®. Now it is faster and easier to simulate granulars, viscous, viscoelastic, rigid, and elastic materials with an even easier and faster workflow. Achieve high-end GPU-accelerated simulations from inside the Maya® interface.
Intuitive Workflow for a Great Simulation Experience
You only need a few clicks to get RealFlow | Maya running. Ready-to-use force daemons, GPU-powered fluids and materials, and a fast OpenVDB mesher make it easy to achieve the perfect simulation.
RealFlow | Maya is not just liquids, but also granulars, viscous, viscoelastic, rigid, and elastic materials. Most of these different types of substances are able to interact. Sand can be washed away by water, rigid bodies are trapped in heavy snow, cream floats on top of coffee. Your creativity is the limit!
The entire range of fluids and materials is GPU-accelerated. You won't believe how fast fluid simulations can be with RealFlow | Maya. Unleash your ideas with more turnarounds in less time! And the best thing is that you are not tied to a certain platform. With CUDA and OpenCL you are free to explore different technologies and protect your hardware investment.
Ultra-fast OPENVDB Mesh Engine
An artist-friendly interface, fast and effective filters, and RealFlow's advanced meshing technology let you create and fine-tune millions of polygons in seconds. RealFlow | Maya meshes also store data like age or velocity for a perfect render experience. And weight maps allow for the creation of colourful mixing effects.
- Seamless Integration
Are you tired of using exchange tools? With RealFlow | Maya, connectivity plugins are a thing of the past. Everything is based on an Alembic pipeline directly inside Maya®. Turn objects into obstacles and emitters, render complex meshes or create particles from complex splines. Support for nParticles and even MEL included.
- Accurate Particle-Object Interaction
Objects are essential and RealFlow puts a strong focus on particle-object interaction. RealFlow | Maya works with all of Maya's internal object types including NURBS. You can use objects as obstacles and containers, let animated bodies collide with fluids to create impressive splashes, and control the interaction through a wide range of physical properties such as friction, stickiness or bounciness.
- Forces and Falloffs
Forces are a key element in RealFlow | Maya and they are introduced through a wide variety of daemons . Many daemons can be controlled and limited with completely customizable falloffs to shape their behaviour and scope. Typical examples are gravity, attraction or wind.
- Creative Tools
Creativity and control. Impressive crown splashes, entwined spline emitters, swirling splashes, and thin sheets of fluids moving in slow-motion. All this - and many more - is right at your finger tips with RealFlow | Maya.
- Initial States
Initial states can be created from arbitrary simulation frames and used as a starting point for a new simulation pass. This feature does certainly not sound very spectular, but initial states are definitely on of the biggest time savers in RealFlow | Maya.
- Skinning Tool
This smart tool transfers position and velocity information from rigid and elastic material particles to objects to make them behave like rigid or elastic bodies. But you can also use liquid, viscous, viscoelastic or granular particles to deform and move objects - and to explore new creative worlds with abstract shapes.
- Objects and Textures
Objects and textures work both ways in RealFlow | Maya. You can use the object texture to emit particles, customize properties like its friction or generate new textures where particles leave wet marks on an object's surface.
- MEL and Python
RealFlow commands are exposed for scripting. Query your particles information for unlimited possibilities.
RealFlow | Maya is available for Autodesk Maya® 2017 and 2018 (Windows, Linux, macOS).
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.