Titler Live 4 Broadcast lets you experience NewBlueFX's most powerful graphics solution for professional broadcasters. Deliver unlimited layers of dynamic on-air graphics - per channel - on up to 16 channels.
Elevate Your Broadcasts
Titler Live 4 Broadcast delivers unlimited layers of dynamic 3D animated graphics. Streamline your workflows and instantly elevate your production value with a more powerful, intuitive and affordable on-air graphics solution.
Leverage Unlimited 4K Graphics
Deliver unlimited layers of 3D animated graphics - per channel - on up to 16 channels of 4K-NDI® or 4K-SDI key/fill. Experience real-time playout and gain more control over your graphics with TriCaster® macro controls, automated graphic sequencing, quick data search tools and more.
Streamline Your Workflows
Titler Live 4 Broadcast features new workflows and controls to help you get started quickly and easily make changes on the fly.
- Input Library
Quickly add input-driven designs to your playlist. Easily control which input is connected to a design to fit any workflow.
- Variable Control
Drag and drop variable connections onto any part of a design to repurpose it as you need. Even connect multiple inputs to a design.
- Design Control
Flexibly edit text, color and images directly in a design and quickly preview your changes before taking them live.
Integrate with Leading Solutions
Seamlessly work with leading streaming solutions including Wirecast®, NewTek™, Broadcast Pix™, EVS®, Lumantek, vMix®, Blackmagic Design®, Roland®, Panasonic® and more.
Automate Your Data
Seamlessly connect to your data to prepare dynamic on-air graphics for any professional broadcast. Quickly search and select data within a spreadsheet to bring it into a design. Even control your graphics with a powerful API to customize your workflows and incorporate any of your information.
- Spreadsheets & More
Connect to Excel® spreadsheets and tables, XML files, RSS feeds, clocks and more. Use the data search & select tool to quickly bring spreadsheet data into a design.
- Live Social Media
Engage your audience with live comments, tweets and Facebook comment and reaction polling. Combine your Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds into one to easily manage your show.
- Scoreboards & Game Statistics
Bring in scoreboard data from Daktronics® (via NewTek DataLink), Stat Crew® or Sportzcast. Leverage Stat Crew statistics for more sophisticated broadcasts. Currently available for football.
Leverage Any Design
Import existing graphics from any design source, including Adobe® Photoshop® and After Effects®, or customize ready-to-use designs in the Title Designer. Deliver stunning tables, lower thirds, crawls, motion bugs, main titles, scoreboards, game statistics, live social media and more.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
: Titler Live 4 Broadcast Upgrade
- Product Specifications -
- Mac OS X v 10.10 or later or Microsoft® Windows® 7 or later
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 1.82 GB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 1GB VRAM (2GB VRAM or higher recommended for HD)
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.