With the ability to record at 24-bit/192kHz, expect astounding audio clarity. With the ability to edit down to the sample level, expect absolute audio precision. Audio mastering engineers around the world depend on the award-winning Magix SOUND FORGE Pro Mac to generate flawless audio.
Record high-resolution audio at 24 bits with sampling rates as high as 192kHz. Customizable window layouts give you access to flexible hardware routing, adjustable metering utilities and up to 32 channels of simultaneous recording. Set everything up, check your levels and click record. It's that easy!
- Precise Editing
The ability to edit at the sample level gives you precise control over the editing process. Configurable viewing panels enable you to toggle between multiple open files and configure open projects for easy access to the editing features you need. Easily switch between time-based or event-based editing modes.
- Loudness metering
Precisely calibrated AES/EBU loudness meters help you make use of the entire dynamic range for broadcast audio while you ensure compliance with standards such as the CALM Act (Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act). Flexible meter positioning puts you in control of the location and orientation of the meters.
- Interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 4
SOUND FORGE Pro Mac 3 offers a complete round-trip workflow with SpectraLayers Pro 4. Experience the best of both waveform editing and spectral editing. Menu commands enable you to easily move files between the two applications to utilize the unique strengths of these powerful audio tools.
- Disc-at-Once CD Burning
Burn all open files directly to a Redbook compliant, replication-ready master CD. Or add track markers to a single-file recording of a live set and burn a gapless, disc-at-once, Redbook standard audio CD.
- File Conversion Automation
The standalone batch processing application included with SOUND FORGE Pro Mac automates multiple file processing in a single operation. Convert to a new file format, add processing and effects, add metadata including art work, to multiple files in a single batch process.
Optimized for the Mac environment and designed to work flawlessly with native and third-party plug-ins, SOUND FORGE Pro Mac provides the features and processing power you need to create perfect audio master files on macOS.
Multiple Edit Modes
Select from two different edit modes.
- Time Mode
Perfect for general purpose editing, Time Mode enables you to select a range of time within the waveform and manipulate just that audio.
- Event Mode
Use Event Mode to edit nondestructively. Event-based editing allows you to divide a sound file into any number of independent sections (events) that can be arranged and rearranged on the timeline. Event Mode also allows you to convert regions to events, lock event markers, region markers, and envelope points to events, and automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing.
Use the Channel Converter to change the number of channels in an audio file, reverse the channels of a stereo file or intermix the channels of a multichannel file to create panning scenarios.
- Bit depth conversion
Convert sound files to different bit depths while applying dithering using the included iZotope MBIT+Dither Plug-in. Achieve optimum bit depth conversion with detailed control over parameters such as bit depth selection, dither mode, noise shaping, minimize peaks, and silence harmonics.
- Sample rate conversion
Convert the sample rate of an existing sound file accurately using the included iZotope 64-bit SRC (sample rate converter) plug-in. Achieve optimum sample rate conversion with detailed control over parameters such as sample rate selection, quality, steepness, filter length, cutoff scaling, alias suppression and prering.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: ANR007608ESD
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.