Elements Suite is a carefully selected collection of products designed to give you everything you need to mix, master, and repair in the most affordable package possible.
What's Included in Elements Suite?
- Ozone Elements
Mastering made easy
Effortlessly get your mixes radio- and streaming-ready with Ozone Elements. With best-in-class processing from Ozone 9, this mastering plug-in enables you to achieve a full, rich, and loud final master with new assistive technologies like Master Assistant and the legendary Ozone Maximizer.
- Nectar Elements
Vocals, in the mix
Give your vocals professional clarity and polish with Nectar Elements. Using the new Vocal Assistant, Nectar Elements analyzes and adapts to your vocal sound, taking the guesswork out of mixing and giving you the power to make your vocals stand out in just a few clicks.
- RX Elements
Essential audio repair
Designed for small home studios, podcasters, and content creators, RX Elements includes four essential repair plug-ins - including an improved De-hum module for low-end harmonic removal - and Repair Assistant to quickly remove clicks, clipping, hum, and voice noise.
- Neutron 3 Elements
The modern way to mix
Achieve fantastic mix results quickly with the futuristic mixing technology of Neutron Elements. Featuring improved CPU performance and a full UI redesign, Neutron Elements v3 offers award-winning audio processing that gives you the power of assistive technology like Track Assistant. Use Neutron Elements to reach an optimal starting point, help identify and eliminate mix issues, and fully wield creative control over all your mix decisions.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.