mocha is award winning tracking software developed by Imagineer Systems. Built upon a renowned Planar Tracking image engine, mocha follows "pixel patterns" through the most difficult conditions including objects that go off-screen, objects that are partially obscured, even out of focus footage. This technology drives Imagineer Systems' products and is licensed to technology partners. Editors, colorists and effects artists worldwide use their tools for:
- Tracking graphics, cell phones & screen inserts
- Roto masking to isolate, correct and layer
- Object Removal, clean plates & digital beauty work
- Camera and image stabilization
- 3D Camera Tracking and animation
mocha Pro 5 Features
- Plug-in Option
New plug-in option introduces fast & efficient workflow using host's media engine.
Launch mocha Pro as a plug-in from within your favorite editing and effects hosts. The plug-in workflow uses the host's media engine and project format, reducing the need for transcoding or external file management. Now supporting Avid Media Composer (AVX) and Adobe Creative Cloud (After Affect Effects & Premiere Pro). OFX support for Nuke, Resolve and more coming soon.
- Planar Tracking
Award-winning tracker, now updated with GPU acceleration!
Imagineer Systems' renowned planar tracking has now been updated in mocha Pro 5 for speed and efficiency with GPU tracking and plug-in options. Planar tracking is at the heart of all mocha Pro modules and is used to drive 2D & 3D tracking, roto-masking, object removal and more. Unlimited tracking layers and advanced AdjustTrack interface can handle reflections, occlusions, noise, even areas with motion blur or low details. Learn how mocha's planar tracking has earned its place as the "go to tool" for difficult motion tracking tasks.
- Advanced Roto Tools
mocha Pro drastically reduces time spent on manual masking & key-framing projects.
X-spline and Bezier tools are designed to quickly create and edit detailed roto shapes. When linked to mocha's planar tracking, roto shapes inherit motion and perspective, dramatically reducing manual keyframe work. Advanced tools for shape editing include per-point edge feathering, join layers tool, transform tool, group layers and more make mocha Pro the ideal system for rotoscoping.
- Object Removal
Automatically remove unwanted elements, wires, rigs and tracking marks with ease.
mocha Pro's Remove Module is an amazing alternative to traditional clone and paint techniques for getting rid of unwanted pixels and removing objects. It automatically detects and blends pixels from other frames with little user input, offering massive time savings. mocha Pro's clean plate functionality imports and corrects fixed frames for digital beauty work and matte painting.
- Insert Module
Render accurate match moves and screen inserts with motion blur or mesh warp distortion.
mocha Pro 5?s Insert Module allows you to render an image onto your tracked surface within mocha Pro or back to your host timeline with the new plug-in option. Composite with realistic motion blur or render out the tracked insert. Powerful mesh warp distortion tool allows the user to wrap and bend inserts onto non flat surfaces. Combines with Lens Module for realistic VFX compositing on distorted footage.
- Lens Module
Calibrate, correct and remove lens distortion.
This simple and easy-to-use interface allows users to calibrate the distortion introduced by camera lenses. Unwanted lens distortion can be removed or matched for realistic compositing. Export lens data or render correction in the new mocha Pro 5 plug-in option.
- 3D Camera Solver
Camera tracking for 3D visual effects.
Solve 3D match moving capabilities with planar ease. Unlike feature based tracking, mocha solves the 3D camera based on user-selected planes. This fast and easy-to-use solution is ideal for set extensions, 3D text and particle tracking. Additionally the 3D solver can be used to assist other 3D tracking applications on difficult shots with low detail or significant foreground occlusions.
- Stabilize Module
Smooth camera jitter and lock down shots.
The stabilize module can lock down camera motion or stabilize moving objects for visual effects and finishing work. A smooth option with selectable anchor frames helps reduce high frequency jitters while maintaining original camera motion. Center, scale or crop stabilized footage based on user driven planar tracking.
- Stereoscopic 3D
Stereo 3D planar tracking, masking and object removal workflow.
mocha Pro 5 supports native stereo 3D. This workflow uses planar tracking analysis on "both eye views" to reduce manual offsets and tedious keyframe work on stereo 3D rotoscoping, tracking, 3D camera solve and object removal.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher on Intel
- Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP Professional SP2 or higher, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, on x64.
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, CentOS 5 or a compatible Linux distribution on x86_64.
- Recommended Hardware Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB + Disk: High-speed disk array Graphics Card: NVDIA Quadro FX 1500 or equivalent
- Monitor: 1920x1080 or higher Network: Must have an enabled network adapter (wifi or ethernet)
- Minimal Requirements
- Processor: At least 1-GHz Pentium IV
- Disk: At least 1 GB
- Memory: At least 1 GB
- Graphics card: Must support OpenGL
- Monitor: Minimum resolution 1200x800 pixels
- Network: Must have an enabled network adapter (wifi or ethernet)
- Licensing options
- Nodelocked or cross-platform, floating license
- mocha Pro 5 Plug-in Host Support
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014-2015, Adobe After Effects CC 2014-2015, Avid Media Composer v8.5 /ul>
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.