The Gefen GTB-HD4K2K-142C Ultra HD Splitter for HDMI routes one Ultra HD source to two 4K Ultra HD displays. It eliminates the lengthy HDMI authentication process, and allows disconnecting, reconnecting, or powering down HDTV displays without any of these activities causing picture loss in other displays within the same distribution system. The choice between built-in and passed-through EDIDs, and the ability to configure the EDID for 2-channel or multichannel operation help customize your AV system to meet its operational requirements. The Gefen 1:2 Splitter is a high performance and capable choice for any small or large 4K video distribution system. This product features Fast Switching Technology (FST). FST is a Gefen firmware implementation for HDMI products.
Resolutions supported include 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 color space), 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 and 30 Hz), 1080p Full HD, and 1920x1200 (WUXGA). This HDCP compliant Splitter also supports Deep Color and 3D signal.
Multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless formats are also passed through.
These splitters have been specifically designed to support multiple layers of cascading for flawless performance in large video distribution and signage applications, supporting up to hundreds of displays.
- Simultaneously displays any Ultra Hi-Def source on up to two Ultra HD displays
- Specifically designed to support 10 layers of splitting/cascading in large video distribution and signage applications, supporting hundreds of displays
- Supports resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 and 30 Hz), 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60Hz, 4:2:0 color space),1080p Full HD, and 1920x1200 WUXGA
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color at 1080p
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- FST Technology speeds up HDCP authentication process
- EDID Management and Audio Mode selectors for rapid integration of source and displays
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- Field-upgradeable firmware using Mini-USB port
- Locking Power Supply
- Product Identifiers -MPN: GTB-HD4K2K-142C-BLK
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.