Current Top Sellers
Every day, we are amazed to see the creative process and talent of our customers. To that end, we’re excited to launch the Arnold Halloween contest aimed at celebrating just that…
Images can be in any style and genre, realistic or imaginary, as long as they have a Halloween theme and incorporate the Motion Media logo. You can use imported objects and figures, but keep in mind that the judges will focus primarily on the quality of the design and rendering in Arnold.
The competition is open to everyone, hobbyists and professionals alike. The judging will be based solely on the quality, originality and artistic merit of the images, not on the software used to create them.
The winners' images will be displayed on the Motion Media website, with links to their personal website/gallery and announced in a newsletter.
Download a zip file with our logo, 40+ Arnold presets for Maya, 5 Arnold workflow videos courtesy of Marcel De Jong, plus a pumpkin model to get you started - Download Here
- 30 day trial of Arnold
- 30 day trial of Maya
- 30 day trial of 3ds Max
- *tip: make sure and cancel the trial before the 30 days are up so you don't get charged. If you're ready to purchase, give us a call and we'll take care of you.
- Submission period: Oct. 1 - Oct. 31, 2017
- Winners announced: November 8, 2017
Submission starts Oct. 1 and ends October 31, 2017. When you click on the submission button, you will be redirected to the contest submission page to upload your artwork. From there you can also submit via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Contest images must be uploaded to the Motion Media contest gallery or posted on social media using the hashtag #arnoldhalloween.
The first place winner will receive an Autodesk M&E Collection Annual license valued at $2,040! What's included in the M&E Collection?
Included in grand prize software package:
- 5 Pack of Arnold
- 3ds Max
- Character Generator
- ReCap Pro
** Already own the M&E Collection? We'll renew your subscription for you if you'd rather have that!
Please read the rules and submission guidelines carefully before entering the competition. Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.
- Only one submission per participant is allowed.
- Motion Media, Autodesk and Solid Angle staff and moderators cannot participate.
- The submitted image must not have been published before, either in print or online.
- Submitted images must be rendered in Arnold but can be modeled in the software of your choice.
- Submitted images must include the Motion Media logo.
- Images should be at least 1920 pixels wide or 1080 pixels high, in JPG format only. You can post images with watermarks. We will not take the watermarks into account when selecting finalists.
- The submitted image can be in any style, realistic or imaginary, as long as it is focused on a Halloween theme and rendered in Arnold.
- Arnold scene file will be required or screenshots to prove the image was rendered in Arnold.
- The submitted image must be original artwork and should not infringe on any intellectual property rights.
- By submitting you warrant that your work is original and does not infringe any intellectual property rights, and you grant Motion Media, LLC the right to publish your picture (and only your picture). You also grant Autodesk and Solid Angle the right to publish your picture as well.