Ephere Zookeeper for Autodesk 3ds Max is a powerful scene management tool boasting Object Views, Schematic Views, and Layers View for a seamless workflow within 3ds Max. With the ouliner tree views, you can manage thousands of objects quickly and easily. In the Schematic View you have complete node-based editing of all your objects, controllers and materials in one place. The advanced layer managements allow you to create nested layers and easily navigate layers in your scene.
- User Interface
- Fast and flexible UI that can be customized to your workflow
- Dockable in 3ds Max UI and viewports
- Unification of 3ds Max scene management into one workflow
- Dynamic Auto-Layout features keep your views clean and organized
- Object Views
- Handle thousands of objects with speed and agility
- Quick selection, modification and drag n' drop editing of scene objects
- Multiple tabs with different filters and sorting
- Filter and organize objects by name, material, search criteria, and much more
- Schematic Views
- Manage hundreds of nodes with interactive editing
- Full node based control of all 3ds Max entities
- Easily see scene connections by expanding node inputs
- Easy Wire setup and modification with drag and drop
- Fast expressions between nodes in custom expression nodes
- Layers Views
- Handle hundreds of layers with speed and agility
- Powerful Layer Manager with Nested Layers
- Double click to select all objects on layers
- Right click to set properties on layers
- Turn off lights and particles systems when hidden
- Product Identifiers -MPN
: Zookeeper v2 for 3ds Max
- Product Specifications -
- Host Platform
- Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 64-bit Professional operating system
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi core processor
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- 4.5 GB free disk space for installation
- 3-button mouse
- Latest version of Microsoft® Internet Explorer®, Apple® Safari®, or Mozilla® Firefox® web browser
The above system requirements are based on the System Reqirements for Autodesk 3ds Max 2014.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.