Ornatrix is a complete hair, fur, and feather creation, animation, and rendering solution for Maxon Cinema 4D. It integrates closely as a part of Cinema 4D to allow an intuitive and easy to learn approach for grooming characters and creation various fiber and scattering effects.
- Procedural hair
- Build hair with a set of friendly operators
- Strand groups for non-destructive filtering
- Multiple dynamics options for all types of simulation
- Familiar iterative refinement workflow
- Easy to use groom preset system
- Intuitive modeling tools
- Brush, comb, and cut hair
- Quickly define flow of fur on a surface with arrows
- Frizz, curl, clump, and braid hair procedurally
- Style hair by dragging control points
- Use mesh strips to generate hair
- Tight Cinema 4D integration
- Works within Cinema 4D deformer and tag framework
- Friendly menu for quick start
- Built-in and all 3rd-party renderer support
- Easy SDK for access and extensions
- Variety of import and export options
- Feathers and foliage
- Procedural feathers with control over shape and rotation
- Blend multiple UV channels for advanced texturing
- Scatter control over materials and shaders
- Custom proxy mesh scattering over hair
- Propagation controls for growing hair on hair
- Product Identifiers -MPN
: Ornatrix Hair v2 for Cinema 4D
- Product Specifications -
Ornatrix C4D is designed to work on a variety of Cinema 4D versions and all operating systems where Cinema 4D is supported. However, there exist a minimum requirements where Ornatrix C4D is supported.
- Windows 7 or newer
- Cinema 4D R21.207 or newer
- VC 2015 runtime (If using Windows 7 or earlier, comes preinstalled with Windows 8 and newer)
- OS X 10.14 Mojave or newer
- Cinema 4D R21.207 or newer
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.