EIZO FlexScan S1934 19" Professional IPS LCD Monitor 1280x1024
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
The FlexScan S1934 is the successor to the FlexScan S1933. A DisplayPort input has been added to provide long-term support after a system upgrade. Power consumption is just nine watts during typical operation which is a 25 percent reduction over the FlexScan S1933.
The FlexScan S1934 features an IPS (in-plane switching) LCD panel with a wide 178° viewing angle that minimizes color shift and contrast changes when viewing the screen at an angle. An ambient brightness sensor called Auto EcoView adjusts the monitor's brightness in accordance with changes in the ambient brightness.
A preset mode called Paper mode lowers color temperature to reduce the blue light output which can cause eye fatigue. A non-glare screen reduces eye fatigue by dissipating reflective light that otherwise makes the screen difficult to view. Furthermore, the surface of the bezels is treated to prevent light reflection.
The FlexScan S1934 also comes with sRGB and Custom (user-defined settings) preset modes. The user can toggle between modes by pressing a button on the front bezel.
In The Box
- AC power cord
- Signal cables (D-Sub - D-Sub, DVI-D - DVI-D)
- Audio cable
- Setup guide
- CD-ROM (PDF user's manual)
- Model Variations: With Height Adjustable Stand, With Tilt Stand, Without Stand
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Type: IPS
- Backlight: LED
- Size: 19" / 48 cm
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 1024 (5:4 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 374.8 x 299.8 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.293 x 0.293 mm
- Display Colors: 16.77 million from a palette of 1.06 billion
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical): 178°, 178°
- Brightness (typical): 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1000:1
- Response Time (typical): 14 ms (Gray-to-Gray)
- Video Signals
- Input Terminals: D-Sub mini 15 pin x 1, DVI-D 24 pin x 1 (with HDCP), DisplayPort x 1 (with HDCP)
- Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V): 31 - 64 kHz, 59 - 61 Hz
- Analog Scanning Frequency (H / V): 31 - 64 kHz, 55 - 61 Hz
- Sync Formats: Separate
- Speakers: 0.5 W + 0.5 W
- Input Terminals: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Output Terminals: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sound Adjustment: Volume, Source (DisplayPort)
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 21 W
- Typical Power Consumption: 9 W
- Power Save Mode: Less than 0.5 W
- Power Management: Power Save (VESA DPM and DVI DMPM)
- Features & Functions
- Preset Modes: Color mode (Paper, sRGB, User1, User2, DICOM)
- Auto EcoView: Yes
- OSD Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions (Landscape, W x H x D)
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 405 x 406.5 - 506.5 x 205 mm
- With Tilt Stand: 405 x 414 x 205 mm
- Dimensions (Without Stand, W x H x D): 405 x 334 x 61.5 mm
- Net Weight
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 5.6 kg / 12.3 lbs
- With Tilt Stand: 4.6 kg / 10.1 lbs
- Net Weight (Without Stand): 3.8 kg / 8.3 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 100 mm
- With Tilt Stand: -
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 30° Up, 0° Down
- With Tilt Stand: 30° Up, 5° Down
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 35° Right / 35° Left
- With Tilt Stand: -
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 90°
- With Tilt Stand: -
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard): 100 x 100 mm
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 35 °C
- Operating Humidity (R.H., non condensing): 20 - 80 %
- Certifications & Standards (Please contact EIZO for the latest information.): TCO Certified Displays 7, EPEAT Gold (height adjustable stand version) / Silver (tilt stand version) (US), TUV/Ergonomics, TUV/GS, RCM, CE, CB, cTUVus, FCC-B, CAN ICES-3 (B), TUV/S, VCCI-B, EPA Energy Star, RoHS, WEEE, China RoHS, CCC, EAC
- Warranty: Five Years