The FlexScan S1934 is the successor to the FlexScan S1933. A DisplayPort input has been added to provide long-term support after a system upgrade. Power consumption is just nine watts during typical operation which is a 25 percent reduction over the FlexScan S1933.
The FlexScan S1934 features an IPS (in-plane switching) LCD panel with a wide 178° viewing angle that minimizes color shift and contrast changes when viewing the screen at an angle. An ambient brightness sensor called Auto EcoView adjusts the monitor's brightness in accordance with changes in the ambient brightness.
A preset mode called Paper mode lowers color temperature to reduce the blue light output which can cause eye fatigue. A non-glare screen reduces eye fatigue by dissipating reflective light that otherwise makes the screen difficult to view. Furthermore, the surface of the bezels is treated to prevent light reflection.
The FlexScan S1934 also comes with sRGB and Custom (user-defined settings) preset modes. The user can toggle between modes by pressing a button on the front bezel.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: S1934H-BK
- In The Box -
- AC power cord
- Signal cables (D-Sub - D-Sub, DVI-D - DVI-D)
- Audio cable
- Setup guide
- CD-ROM (PDF user's manual)
- Model Variations: With Height Adjustable Stand, With Tilt Stand, Without Stand
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Type: IPS
- Backlight: LED
- Size: 19" / 48 cm
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 1024 (5:4 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 374.8 x 299.8 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.293 x 0.293 mm
- Display Colors: 16.77 million from a palette of 1.06 billion
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical): 178°, 178°
- Brightness (typical): 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1000:1
- Response Time (typical): 14 ms (Gray-to-Gray)
- Video Signals
- Input Terminals: D-Sub mini 15 pin x 1, DVI-D 24 pin x 1 (with HDCP), DisplayPort x 1 (with HDCP)
- Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V): 31 - 64 kHz, 59 - 61 Hz
- Analog Scanning Frequency (H / V): 31 - 64 kHz, 55 - 61 Hz
- Sync Formats: Separate
- Speakers: 0.5 W + 0.5 W
- Input Terminals: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Output Terminals: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sound Adjustment: Volume, Source (DisplayPort)
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 21 W
- Typical Power Consumption: 9 W
- Power Save Mode: Less than 0.5 W
- Power Management: Power Save (VESA DPM and DVI DMPM)
- Features & Functions
- Preset Modes: Color mode (Paper, sRGB, User1, User2, DICOM)
- Auto EcoView: Yes
- OSD Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions (Landscape, W x H x D)
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 405 x 406.5 - 506.5 x 205 mm
- With Tilt Stand: 405 x 414 x 205 mm
- Dimensions (Without Stand, W x H x D): 405 x 334 x 61.5 mm
- Net Weight
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 5.6 kg / 12.3 lbs
- With Tilt Stand: 4.6 kg / 10.1 lbs
- Net Weight (Without Stand): 3.8 kg / 8.3 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 100 mm
- With Tilt Stand: -
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 30° Up, 0° Down
- With Tilt Stand: 30° Up, 5° Down
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 35° Right / 35° Left
- With Tilt Stand: -
- With Height Adjustable Stand: 90°
- With Tilt Stand: -
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard): 100 x 100 mm
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 35 °C
- Operating Humidity (R.H., non condensing): 20 - 80 %
- Certifications & Standards (Please contact EIZO for the latest information.): TCO Certified Displays 7, EPEAT Gold (height adjustable stand version) / Silver (tilt stand version) (US), TUV/Ergonomics, TUV/GS, RCM, CE, CB, cTUVus, FCC-B, CAN ICES-3 (B), TUV/S, VCCI-B, EPA Energy Star, RoHS, WEEE, China RoHS, CCC, EAC
- Warranty: Five Years
- Product Specifications -
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.