Enjoy your creative world with a spacious screen and user-friendly design. Let your creative passion guide you with this spacious 27-inch monitor for hobbyists and prosumers. Featuring a sleek, user-friendly design and many of the advanced features of EIZO's ColorEdge lineup, you can enjoy the world of digital photography, illustration and more.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: CS2730-BK
- In The Box -
- AC power cord
- Signal cables (DVI-D to DVI-D [dual link supported], Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort)
- USB cable
- Setup guide
- EIZO LCD Utility Disk (PDF user's manual)
- Quick reference
- Warranty card
- Product Specifications -
- Type: IPS
- Backlight: Wide-Gamut LED
- Size: 27.0in / 68.5 cm
- Native Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 596.7 x 335.6 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.233 x 0.233 mm
- Pixel Density: 109ppi
- Grayscale Tones
- DisplayPort, HDMI: 1,024 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones)
- DVI: 256 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones)
- Display Colors
- DisplayPort, HDMI: 1.07 billion from a palette of 278 trillion
- DVI: 16.77 million from a palette of 278 trillion
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical): 178°, 178°
- Brightness (typical): 350 cd/m2
- Recommended Brightness for Calibration: 120 cd/m2 or less
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1000:1
- Response Time (typical): 10 ms (Gray-to-gray)
- Wide Gamut Coverage (typical): Adobe RGB: 99%
- Input Terminals: DVI-D 24 pin (with HDCP), DisplayPort (with HDCP), HDMI (with HDCP, Deep Color)
- Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V)
- DisplayPort, DVI: 26 - 89 kHz, 23 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- HDMI: 15 - 89 kHz, 23 - 61 Hz
- 2 ports for monitor control
- 3-port USB hub
- Standard: USB 3.0
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 110 W
- Typical Power Consumption: 44 W
- Power Save Mode: Less than 0.6 W
- Standby Mode: Less than 0.6 W
- Power Management: Power Save (DisplayPort Version 1.2a, DVI DMPM)
Features & Functions
- Digital Uniformity Equalizer: Yes
- Preset Modes: Color Mode (Custom, Adobe RGB, sRGB, Calibration)
- OSD Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Others: Color Adjustment (Brightness, Temperature, Gamma, Color Gamut, Hue, Saturation, Clipping, Gain, Independent 6-Color Control, Reset), Picture Expansion (Auto, Full Screen, Aspect Ratio, Dot by Dot), Input Color Format, Input Range, Noise Reduction, Auto Iuput Detection, Menu Rotation, USB CHARGE Port, Power Save, Indicatior, Beep, Input Skip, Mode Skip, USB Selection, Signal Info, Monitor Info, Key Lock, DP Power Save, DUE Priority, Signal Format, Monitor Reset
- Dimensions (Landscape, W x H x D): 638 x 404.1 - 559.1 x 245 mm
- Dimensions (Portrait, W x H x D): 378.2 x 649 - 689 x 245 mm
- Dimensions (Without Stand, W x H x D): 638 x 378.2 x 64 mm
- Net Weight: 8.9 kg / 19.6 lbs
- Net Weight (Without Stand): 6.1 kg / 13.4 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range: 155 mm
- Tilt: 35° Up, 5° Down
- Swivel: 344°
- Pivot: 90°
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard): 100 x 100 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 35 °C
- Operating Humidity (R.H., non condensing): 20 - 80 %
Certifications & Standards (Please contact EIZO for the latest information.)
- CB, CE, TUV/GS, cTUVus, FCC-B, Canadian ICES-003-B, VCCI-B, TUV/Ergonomics, RCM, EAC, RoHS, WEEE
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.