The EIZO ColorEdge CG247X includes all the features you need for professional video creation. This 24.1-inch monitor is ideal for post production editing and video creation with precise color management and a range of features included to meet the needs of the media and entertainment industry.
ColorEdge meets user needs with a wide range of monitors packed with features for creators of all levels. Designers and printers can rest assured that ColorEdge will ensure a smooth and consistent workflow through to the back-end. Video creators can take advantage of the features that many ColorEdge models include specifically for video creation. Those who want to enjoy working with digital photography can easily carry out color matching using ColorEdge. All of these features and more are included to ensure that ColorEdge is optimal for users' creative needs.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
- In The Box -
- AC power cord
- Signal cables (DVI-D - DVI-D, Mini DisplayPort - DisplayPort)
- USB cable
- Setup guide
- EIZO LCD Utility Disk (ColorNavigator software, PDF user's manual)
- Adjustment certificate
- Monitor hood
- Warranty card
- Product Specifications -
- Type: IPS
- Backlight: Wide-Gamut LED
- Size: 24.1in / 61.1 cm
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 518.4 x 324.0 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.270 x 0.270 mm
- Pixel Density: 94ppi
- Grayscale Tones
- DisplayPort, HDMI: 1,024 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones)
- DVI: 256 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones)
- Display Colors
- DisplayPort, HDMI: 1.07 billion from a palette of 278 trillion
- DVI: 16.77 million from a palette of 278 trillion
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical): 178°, 178°
- Brightness (typical): 400 cd/m2
- Recommended Brightness for Calibration: 120 cd/m2 or less
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1500:1
- Response Time (typical): 10 ms (Gray-to-gray)
- Wide Gamut Coverage (typical): Adobe RGB: 99%, DCI-P3: 98%
- Input Terminals: DVI-D 24 pin (with HDCP), DisplayPort (with HDCP), HDMI (with HDCP, Deep Color)
- Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V)
- DisplayPort, DVI: 26 - 78 kHz, 23 - 63 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- HDMI: 15 - 78 kHz, 24 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- 2 ports for monitor control
- 2-port USB hub
- Standard: USB 2.0
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 60 W
- Typical Power Consumption: 22 W
- Power Save Mode: Less than 0.7 W
- Standby Mode: Less than 0.5 W
- Power Management: Power Save (DisplayPort Version 1.1a, and DVI DMPM)
Built-in Calibration Sensor
Features & Functions
- Brightness Stabilization: Yes
- Digital Uniformity Equalizer: Yes
- Preset Modes: Color Mode (Custom, Adobe RGB, sRGB, REC709, EBU, SMPTE-C, DCI, Calibration)
- OSD Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Others: Screen Size (full screen, enlarge, normal), Color Adjustment (Brightness, Temperature, Gamma, Color Gamut, Hue, Saturation, Clipping, Gain, Black Level, Independent 6-Color, Reset), Range Extension, HDMI Settings (Noise Reduction, Film Detection, Safe Area Marker, Safe Area Size, Border Color), Signal Switching, OSD Menu Settings, Input Skip, Mode Skip, USB Selection, Signal Info, Monitor Info, DUE Priority, Key Lock, Signal Bandwidth, Power Indicator, All Reset
- Dimensions (Landscape, W x H x D): 575 x 417 - 545 x 245.5 mm
- Dimensions (Portrait, W x H x D): 398 x 594.5 - 642.5 x 245.5 mm
- Dimensions (Without Stand, W x H x D): 575 x 398 x 75 mm
- Dimensions (Landscape with Hood, W x H x D): 596 x 427.8 - 555.8 x 356.7 - 380 mm
- Net Weight: 8.9 kg / 19.6 lbs
- Net Weight (Without Stand): 6.2 kg / 13.7 lbs
- Net Weight (With Hood): 9.7 kg / 21.4 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range: 128 mm
- Tilt: 30° Up, 0° Down
- Swivel: 344°
- Pivot: 90°
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard): 100 x 100 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 35 °C
- Operating Humidity (R.H., non condensing): 20 - 80 %
Certifications & Standards (Please contact EIZO for the latest information.)
- CB, CE, TUV/GS, cTUVus, FCC-B, CAN ICES-3 (B), VCCI-B, TUV/Ergonomics, TUV/Color Accuracy (Quick Stability), RCM, RoHS, WEEE, EAC
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.