EIZO ColorEdge CG247X 24.1" Hardware Calibration IPS LCD Monitor 1920x1200
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
The EIZO ColorEdge CG247X includes all the features you need for professional video creation. This 24.1-inch monitor is ideal for post production editing and video creation with precise color management and a range of features included to meet the needs of the media and entertainment industry.
- Built-In Sensor to Automate Your Workflow
Automate your calibration with the sensor that is housed within the front bezel. The sensor swings onto the screen only when calibrating, eliminating the need for a third-party calibration device. It even operates while the monitor is in portrait mode.
- ColorNavigator 6 Color Management Software
To properly manage color in your work, it is necessary to ensure your monitor maintains consistent settings. The bundled ColorNavigator 6 software allows you to easily carry out calibration. Simply select the desired preset or assign values for brightness, white point, and gamma. The built-in sensor directly utilizes the monitor's look-up-table and creates an ICC profile within minutes.
- ColorNavigator NX Quality Control Software
The ColorEdge CG247X supports ColorNavigator NX quality control (QC) software. It offers asset management of client ColorEdge monitors and covers calibration, emulation, built-in sensor correlation, and color mode settings. With ColorNavigator NX, calibration information is saved to the monitor instead of the PC's operating system so you do not have to recalibrate if connecting to more than one PC. The software is most effectively used with EIZO's ColorNavigator Network solution.
- ColorNavigator Network Quality Control Software
ColorNavigator Network provides centralized quality control of ColorEdge monitors that have ColorNavigator NX installed. Administrators can set color modes, schedule self-calibration, register or adjust asset management settings, and other tasks whether the monitors are local or remote. ColorNavigator Network is hosted on a secure cloud server to free you from the initial investment and running costs of providing your own server.
- Vivid Colors Reproduced to Industry Standards
This wide-gamut monitor faithfully reproduces 98% of the DCI-P3 standard used in digital cinema. Preset modes for EBU, Rec. 709, SMPTE-C, and DCI ensure you can work in the appropriate color spaces and gamma values. In addition, sRGB and Adobe RGB modes are also included. You can easily switch between presets via a button on the front of the monitor. With the built-in calibration sensor, you can adjust or maintain the brightness setting for each preset.
- 10-bit Simultaneous Display
Using the DisplayPort or HDMI inputs, the ColorEdge CG247X offers 10-bit simultaneous display* from a 16-bit look-up-table (LUT) which means it can show more than one billion colors simultaneously. This is 64 times more colors than you get with 8-bit display, resulting in smooth color gradations and reduced Delta-E between two adjacent colors.
*A graphics board and software which support 10-bit output are also necessary for 10-bit display. Equipment that supports Deep Color is necessary with the HDMI inputs.
- Adjusted at the Factory for Smooth Color Gradations
The gamma level for each ColorEdge monitor is adjusted at the factory by measuring the R, G, and B gamma values from 0 - 255, then using the monitor's 16-bit look-up-table (LUT) to select the 256 most appropriate tones and achieve the desired value. This ensures the smoothest color gradations in your images.
- Stable Color in Just 3 Minutes
A typical monitor takes 30 minutes or more for its brightness, chromaticity, and tone characteristics to stabilize. The ColorEdge CG247X takes a mere 3 minutes. Whether you are working in a studio or taking the monitor with you on location, you get reliable color display soon after turning the monitor on.
- Uniformity from Corner to Corner
Fluctuations in brightness and chromaticity on different parts of the screen are a common trait of LCD monitors. To counteract this, the ColorEdge CG247X is equipped with EIZO's patented digital uniformity equalizer (DUE) technology to ensure a Delta-E difference of 3 or less across the screen. DUE also counterbalances the influences that a fluctuating temperature may have on color temperature and brightness for stable image display.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: CG247X-BK
- In The Box -
- AC power cord
- Signal cables (DVI-D - DVI-D, Mini DisplayPort - DisplayPort)
- USB cable
- Setup guide
- EIZO LCD Utility Disk (ColorNavigator software, PDF user's manual)
- Adjustment certificate
- Monitor hood
- Warranty card
- Product Specifications -
- Type: IPS
- Backlight: Wide-Gamut LED
- Size: 24.1in / 61.1 cm
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 518.4 x 324.0 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.270 x 0.270 mm
- Pixel Density: 94ppi
- Grayscale Tones
- DisplayPort, HDMI: 1,024 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones)
- DVI: 256 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones)
- Display Colors
- DisplayPort, HDMI: 1.07 billion from a palette of 278 trillion
- DVI: 16.77 million from a palette of 278 trillion
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical): 178°, 178°
- Brightness (typical): 400 cd/m2
- Recommended Brightness for Calibration: 120 cd/m2 or less
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1500:1
- Response Time (typical): 10 ms (Gray-to-gray)
- Wide Gamut Coverage (typical): Adobe RGB: 99%, DCI-P3: 98%
- Input Terminals: DVI-D 24 pin (with HDCP), DisplayPort (with HDCP), HDMI (with HDCP, Deep Color)
- Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V)
- DisplayPort, DVI: 26 - 78 kHz, 23 - 63 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- HDMI: 15 - 78 kHz, 24 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- 2 ports for monitor control
- 2-port USB hub
- Standard: USB 2.0
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 60 W
- Typical Power Consumption: 22 W
- Power Save Mode: Less than 0.7 W
- Standby Mode: Less than 0.5 W
- Power Management: Power Save (DisplayPort Version 1.1a, and DVI DMPM)
Built-in Calibration Sensor
Features & Functions
- Brightness Stabilization: Yes
- Digital Uniformity Equalizer: Yes
- Preset Modes: Color Mode (Custom, Adobe RGB, sRGB, REC709, EBU, SMPTE-C, DCI, Calibration)
- OSD Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Others: Screen Size (full screen, enlarge, normal), Color Adjustment (Brightness, Temperature, Gamma, Color Gamut, Hue, Saturation, Clipping, Gain, Black Level, Independent 6-Color, Reset), Range Extension, HDMI Settings (Noise Reduction, Film Detection, Safe Area Marker, Safe Area Size, Border Color), Signal Switching, OSD Menu Settings, Input Skip, Mode Skip, USB Selection, Signal Info, Monitor Info, DUE Priority, Key Lock, Signal Bandwidth, Power Indicator, All Reset
- Dimensions (Landscape, W x H x D): 575 x 417 - 545 x 245.5 mm
- Dimensions (Portrait, W x H x D): 398 x 594.5 - 642.5 x 245.5 mm
- Dimensions (Without Stand, W x H x D): 575 x 398 x 75 mm
- Dimensions (Landscape with Hood, W x H x D): 596 x 427.8 - 555.8 x 356.7 - 380 mm
- Net Weight: 8.9 kg / 19.6 lbs
- Net Weight (Without Stand): 6.2 kg / 13.7 lbs
- Net Weight (With Hood): 9.7 kg / 21.4 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range: 128 mm
- Tilt: 30° Up, 0° Down
- Swivel: 344°
- Pivot: 90°
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard): 100 x 100 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 35 °C
- Operating Humidity (R.H., non condensing): 20 - 80 %
Certifications & Standards (Please contact EIZO for the latest information.)
- CB, CE, TUV/GS, cTUVus, FCC-B, CAN ICES-3 (B), VCCI-B, TUV/Ergonomics, TUV/Color Accuracy (Quick Stability), RCM, RoHS, WEEE, EAC