AX32 is an audio routing centerpiece, digital format converter, world-class AD/DA converter and monitor controller. Quite simply, AX32 changes seamlessly between workflows in seconds, optimizing your production time and efficiency.
With the AX32 you get pristine AD and DA conversion with superb sonic quality, versatile I/O structure and IP Audio via Layer 3 Ethernet (Dante) that follows the track of the AX24 with an enhanced performance in terms the sonic quality of the AD and DA conversion, up-to 48 analog audio channels and a flexible digital signal interface, routing and distribution structure.
With all I/O card and options installed, you can control a 1500 x 1500 matrix of audio channels. 8 I/O cards and 2 I/O modules can be installed. Just imagine the flexibility and swift change between workflows you would have right at your fingertips.
All operation and functional control is managed via the DADman control software.
Base item only - AD/DA converter not included.
FLEXIBLE AD/DA INTERFACE CONFIGURATION W/ MIC-PRE OPTION
- Versatile digital interface structure
- Easy control of converter parameters
- 8 to 48 analog channels
- 8 channels on a card. Up to 6 analog cards can be installed
- 8 ch. Line in AD card and 8 ch. Line/Mic pre in AD card
- 8 ch. Line out DA card with output level control
- Sample rates 44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz/DSD
- High precision internal clock and PLL
VERSATILE DIGITAL INTERFACE STRUCTURE
- Dante 128 ch. I/O Card w/ SRC
- 8 AES3 I/O interfaces
- MADI coax and optical I/O
- 3G SDI embedded audio I/O
- Ethernet IP audio interface for 64 I/O channels using Dante™
- Synch via word clock, AES11, Video, and all digital I/O
- Adapt to incoming sample rate
EASY CONTROL OF CONVERTER PARAMETERS
- Operation via DADman control software for Windows and OSX
- Ethernet control interface
- Compliant with the Dante Ethernet controller
STANDARD INTERFACE CAPABILITY
- 8 AES3 I/O on two D25 connectors with 16 mono channels
- MADI I/O on BNC connectors with 64 mono channels
- Interface for IP Ethernet control
Note: if you would like to use AX32 as a 64-channel interface for Pro Tools™, you would have to use Avid's MTRX, which is essentially an AX32 with the addition of DigiLink connectivity.
OPTIONAL I/O INTERFACES
A total of 8 card slots are available in the chassis frame. You can use 6 slots for analog cards each with 8 channels for a total of up to 48 AD/DA input and outputs.
- 8 ch. Line pristine A/D card
- 8 ch. Mic/Line pristine A/D card
- 8 ch. pristine D/A card
- Dante 128 ch. I/O Card w/ SRC
- Dual SDI/HD/3G 2x16 ch. embed/de-embed card w/ SRC
- 8 Line AES3 16 ch. I/O Card w/ SRC
- Dual MADI 128 ch. I/O Card
In addition to the expansion slot cards, you can also expand the mainframe chassis with:
- Dante IP audio on two redundant RJ45 connectors with 64 mono I/O channels
- 2x 64 ch. of MADI on either optical or coaxial connectors
Finally, you can allocate one or more expansion slots for the SPQ Speaker Processing DSP card that offer no additional I/O capability, but a staggering 1,024 individual EQ filters for speaker room correction on up to 128 channels.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.