With DEM Earth, you can easily generate dynamic Digital Elevation Models and georeference them in real-time to your world imagery.
DEM Earth automatically downloads the data it needs to build the model you want. All you have to do is provide a Geographic coordinate.
Produce real-time interactive and dynamic landscapes which you can pan, zoom and animate and place anything on, in any way you want.
What you get
- DEM Earth Generator - A realtime landscape generator which automatically downloads and caches DEM data for you, for the entire world
- Smart OSM Object - Easily download and manage OpenStreetmap data directly in DEM Earth.
- Smart Extruder Object - A fast, intelligent building extruder, which works tightly with OSM Object and DEM Earth to produce great results.
- PinPoint Object - Used for placing any 3D object on DEM Earth landscape with ability to dynamically scale and move with the landscape
- Way Object - A flexible spline Generator for Visualizing paths between objects on the landscape
- Coverage Command - Visualize what DEM files your have already cached
- GeoPointConverter - together with the Tools4D OpenStreetMap importer,easily overlay massive OSM data sets onto DEM Earth
- GPX Importer - Easily import Tracks, Routes and Waypoints. Drag and drop your gpx file into C4D, DEM Earth does the rest.
- World File Import - drag and drop industry standard World files into C4D and DEM Earth will create the landscape for you and overlay your image automatically
- ASC height Import - Embed super high res height, commercial DEM or DSM data, directly into DEM Earth, using industry standard ASC format (*Esri Grid, WGS84 geographic )
- Direct ASC import - included. The only way there is, to get a super accurate, non-interpolated, high res landscape data into Cinema4D. This is how easy importing DEM data should be.
- Quickstart guide - Included
- Automatic 90m Dem data downloader - Included
- Automatic 30m DEM Data downloader - Included
- DEM Earth Image Downloader - Included. Easily capture web-based images from a multitude of open sources, with unparalleled ease.
- GeoCoding Tool - included. Both coding and inverse coding to get get coordinates from names, and names from coordinates.
Some of the New Release highlights
- Geo Modifier - Map any polygon, spline or point based object onto DEM Earth.
- Track Graph - Make an instant graph out of a gpx track, or any spline.
- Poly Importer - Import country, county, regional borders using the osmosis poly format.
- Smart Extruder - vastly improved. Better caps, better UVW mapping, less polygons.
- Smart OSM - New Interpolation and surface offset settings, deliver what you need.
- DEM Earth Object - improved UVW, to make baking, much easier.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
: DEM Earth 4 (R20 / R21 (S22) / R23, Mac, floating)
- Product Specifications -
- CINEMA 4D - All versions from R16 to R23
- 4.035 for Cinema 4D R20/R21/S22 and R23
- 3.163 for Cinema 4D R16 to R19 (older versions are available on request for R13/R14/R15 on WIN)
- Studio, Visualize, Broadcast and Prime, Student.
- C4dLite (Cineware) is NOT supported.
- Supports all render engines
- 64 bit only.
- An Internet connection.
- At least 4 GB ram. (8GB or more recommended)
- C4D R16 or greater
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.