The Decimator Design MD-CROSS is a truly portable converter that incorporates an easy to use LCD and button control system. This gives you easy access to all of the amazing features that have been unavailable without a computer until now. The days of having to play with annoying dip switches or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting are gone. MD-CROSS includes: USB port for control and firmware updates, Metal Thread Locking DC Power Socket, Power Supply, HDMI Cable and USB Cable.
- 4 conversion modes:
- HDMI to SDI while simultaneously converting SDI to HDMI
- HDMI to HDMI while simultaneously converting SDI to SDI
- HDMI to SDI and HDMI
- SDI to SDI and HDMI
- 26 Selectable Output Formats
- 54 Test Patterns including Luma and Chroma Zone-plates
- Product Identifiers -MPN: MD-CROSS V2
- In The Box -
- MD-CROSS unit
- Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Product Specifications -
- SDI Formats
- 3G:SMPTE 424M@2.97 and 2.967Gb/s
- HD:SMPTE 292M/274M/296M@1.485 and 1.435Gb/s
- SD:SMPTE 259M@270Mb/s
- LCD/Button Menu Options
- SDI output source from HDMI IN, SDI IN, TPG or Scaler
- HDMI output type and source from HDMI IN, SDI IN, TPG or Scaler
- Scaler source, format and Aspect Controls
- Full control for Audio Meter Overlays
- Full control for Safe Action, Safe Title and Centre Cross Overlays
- Full control for Text Overlays
- Full control for Format Status Overlays
- (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 10-bit
- Conditional Maximum Equalization cable length of 400M for SDI, 200M for HD-SDI and 100M 3G-SDI using Belden 1694A
- 1 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Active Loop-through
- 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 10-bit Outputs
- +5V to +32V DC
- Positive Centre Pin
- 79.5mm x 123mm x 29.5mm (3.1" x 4.8" x 1.2")
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.