Corning USB 3.0 Optical Cable 15m/50ft (A to A receptacle) for Self-Powered Peripherals
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
USB 3.Optical Cables by Corning unleash the brilliance of light to connect computers and devices at incredible speed and over longer distances. They're thin, light and remarkably tough Optical Cables by Corning can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.The future of device connectivity flows through Optical Cables by Corning. For use with self-powered devices using USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interfaces. However, the USB-IF has not yet developed a specification for optical fiber transmission.
Corning USB Optical Cable Tech Specs
- Computer/Host to Device: Up to 15 m (50 ft)
- Type A Plug to Type A Receptacle
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees to 45 degrees C (32 degrees to 113 degrees F)
- Emissions: FCC Class (B), CE
- Regulatory: RoHS, UL 758, AWM VW-1
- Maximum Cable Tensile Strength: 33 lbs
- Eye Safety: Class 1 Laser Product per IEC 60825-1
- UL Listing Mark: Meets Safety Requirements - Category AOC
For use with self-powered devices using USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interfaces. However, the USB-IF has not yet developed a specification for optical fiber transmission.