Continuum plugins are a one-stop shop for your content creation needs. The post production industry's most complete plugin package includes over 300+ effects, 40+ transitions, and 5000+ presets. The speedy and easy to use toolset is fully GPU-accelerated with Adobe Multi-Frame Rendering and native Apple M1 support.
Take the capabilities of any effect further with the implementation of Mocha masking in every one of Continuum's effects. Import and export Mocha data from other hosts, easily set up offset tracking, and limit effects with complex masking driven by the award-winning art of planar tracking.
What's New In Continuum 2023
New! Instant Radiance with Atmospheric Glow
Say hello to your new favorite glow effect. It harnesses the power of multiple light types into a single effect. Create a pristine glow and punch it up with automatic flicker, lens textures, and atmospheric effects like rays and smoke.
New! Improved, Enhanced, and Updated Particle Illusion
Create particle simulations in a flash with improved performance on both Windows and Mac. Your Particle Illusion workflow also gets a boost from an upgraded user interface featuring cleaner, easier-to-understand property controls and additional functionality like 3D object normals emission.
New! Up Your Edit Game with 10 High-Octane Transitions
Transitions drive stories forward. Continuum 2023 has 10 new GPU-accelerated and preset driven transitions including the new Film Roll and Swish Warp. Easily work with on-screen controls to dial in the movement just the way you want it.
New! 250+ New Presets to Ignite Creativity
Every editor knows the importance of finding inspiration to get those creative juices flowing. Continuum 2023 has you covered with an additional 250+ artist presets. Find them in your favorite BCC+ effects including Film Glow, Light, Prism, Camera Shake, and Chromatic Abberation.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: BCCOFX
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.