Powerful Rendering For Cinema 4D Artists
V-Ray for Cinema 4D is a professional rendering system optimized for large productions and photo-realistic design projects.
V-Ray comes with all the lighting, shading and rendering tools you need to create professional, photoreal imagery and animation.
Built to handle your biggest projects and your toughest scenes - render anything and everything with the power of V-Ray.
Spend less time waiting and more time being creative. Deliver your best work and never miss a deadline.
- Creative Control
V-Ray puts you in the driver's seat. Take control with V-Ray's versatile features and choose the best approach for your scenes.
- Deep Cinema 4D Integration
V-Ray's ultra-deep Cinema 4D integration keeps your workflow fluid, smooth and combines the best of both worlds.
- Industry Standard
Join independent artists and top studios across the globe using V-Ray daily to create world-class designs and visual effects.
5.00.42, released 2020 December 10
- GPU + CPU Rendering
Optimized CPU rendering in V-Ray for Cinema 4D provides all-new speeds, plus enjoy blazing-fast GPU rendering for previews and final-frame renders. V-Ray's feature-full production toolset delivers high-quality, physically accurate images and animation.
- Automatic Sampling
V-Ray's automated sampling with variance-based adaptive ray-tracing offers dramatically improved workflow and eliminates the need for fine-tuning complex settings. Just choose the GI engine type, render time - and render! And enjoy the instant feedback via V-Ray's progressive rendering.
- Accurate Lighting & Global Illumination
V-Ray uses physically accurate ray tracing to precisely calculate lights and real-world reflected lights and global illumination. Choose from precise path tracing, approximate - or use a hybrid of both.
- Physically Based Materials
V-Ray for Cinema 4D offers real-world and multi-layered BRDFs for the creation of physically accurate materials. V-Ray's special BRFD materials give you access to all the tools you could need.
- Physical Cameras
V-Ray's real-world camera system lets artists work like photographers to achieve realistic depth-of-field and cinematic motion blur. You can also output to virtual reality with the VR 360 stereo camera.
- New UV Manager & Triplanar Mapping
The new UV manager brings UV channels to Cinema 4D, allowing artists to use unlimited UVs per shader for complete UV-mapping control. Or, use Triplanar mapping for texturing without UVs.
- Powerful Proxy Objects & Instancing
V-Ray Proxy objects replace complex scene geometry and load only at render time. And for added realism, you can add random material variations to V-Ray Proxy objects and render instances.
- New Sky Models & Faster Volume Rendering
V-Ray offers several sky models for the realistic lighting of scenes - including Hosek sky with atmospheric haze. Volumetric environment fog now renders even faster to help you quickly generate clouds, volume lights and more.
- Maxon Hair, Fur & Grass Support
V-Ray for Cinema 4D supports Maxon Hair via V-Ray's memory-efficient hair procedurals, as well as V-RayFur. The V-Ray Hair BRDF also provides physically accurate hair shading for great-looking results.
- New VFB: LUT Control, Denoiser & Lens Effects
The advanced V-Ray Frame Buffer offers high-level tools including color correction, exposure, white balance, LUT support, V-Ray Lens Effects and the VRayDenoiser, and is available on both Windows and MacOS.
- Real-Time Clipper & Render-Time Booleans
V-Ray boasts a real-time clipper allowing you to cut geometry - even proxies, multiple times - and offers an option to use custom geometry for Booleans. Architectural section renderings are now a breeze!
- Extended Render Elements & ID Passes
V-Ray offers an extensive set of render elements and object/material ID selection channels via its multipass feature for professional post-production pipelines. Rendering lights on separate layers is also supported.
- V-Ray Distributed Rendering
With V-Ray's Distributed Rendering, you can use the power of multiple machines working together to render images even faster.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.