Chaos Group V-Ray 3.x for NUKE
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
V-Ray for NUKE introduces a new approach to lighting and compositing that integrates production-quality ray traced rendering into NUKE and NUKEX.
Take advantage of V-Ray's lighting, shading, and rendering tools inside NUKE's node-based workflow.
V-Ray for NUKE features
- Multithreaded CPU rendering
- Highly optimized, adaptive ray tracing
- Precise path traced global illumination
- Render elements
- 36 beauty, matte, and utility render elements
- NUKE ReadGeo - Alembic, FBX, & OBJM
- V-Ray proxy objects - Alembic & vrmesh
- V-Ray scene files - vrscene
- HDR image-based environment lights
- Rectangular & spherical area lights
- Mesh lights
- Photometric IES lights
- Ambient light
- NUKE lights - Light, Direct, Point, and Spot nodes
- NUKE projection cameras - Project3D node
- Depth of field
- 3d motion blur
- Spherical, cylindrical, cube & fish eye camera types
- Physically-based materials
- Multi-layered materials
- Subsurface scattering & skin material
- Car paint material
- Material overrides
- NUKE shaders - Diffuse, Emission, Displacement, UVTILE
- Memory efficient tiled EXR and TX files
- Displacement & subdivision
- Dirt & occlusion
- Utility & override textures
Version: 3.6, released 09/19/2017
- Full Light Select Render Element
Render individual lights or groups of lights as separate render elements, with full support for global illumination, reflections and refractions for accurate light mixing in post.
Automatically generate ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field and motion blur, speeding up workflows for compositors.
- Improved render elements
Render elements generated in V-Ray for NUKE or rendered in V-Ray Standalone can now be used interchangeably. All render elements can be cached with a single render.
- V-Ray Volume Grid
Import and render volume simulations from applications like Houdini. Supports OpenVDB, Field3D and Phoenix FD files.
- Deep rendering
Improved deep rendering capabilities with support for deep volumes. Save disk space by generating deep data directly inside NUKE.
- V-Ray denoiser
Automatically reduce noise for cleaner renders. Denoise individual render elements, apply noise masks and denoise final deep composites.
In The Box
- One (1) V-Ray for NUKE Workstation License (GUI + Render Node)