Chaos Group V-Ray 3.x for 3ds Max
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
V-Ray for 3ds Max is a comprehensive physically-based lighting, shading, and rendering toolkit built to meet the creative demands of CG artists and designers. Speed, control, and quality are key reasons so many artists and studios rely on V-Ray time and time again.
V-Ray for 3ds Max delivers a powerful set of features focused on artist productivity and modern CG workflows. V-Ray offers a number of additional workflow shortcuts, technical advances and support for open sources technologies.
V-Ray 3.x for 3ds Max Key Features:
- Render Mask - Users can define render regions using an object selection or image mask
- Reflection/ Refraction Trace Sets - Provides more direct control in choosing whether reflections and refractions are visible in objects
- Max Ray Intensity - Will easily fix artifacts from over-bright sources
- Probabilistic Lights - Increases the speed of scenes with a high number of lights
- V-Ray RT GPU - Improved with support for Render Elements
- V-Ray Frame Buffer - Improved with added color correction controls
- Open Source Technologies
- Alembic integration with support for hair and particles
- Deep Data output support including OpenEXR 2.x
- Ptex object-space vector displacement support
- Open Shading Language (OSL) support for programmable shaders
- OpenColorIO support for advanced color management
Version: 3.6, released 06/26/2017
- HYBRID RENDERING
V-Ray GPU CUDA now renders on CPUs as well as GPUs, to take full advantage of all available hardware.
- NVIDIA NVLINK
Supports shared GPU memory across NVLink compatible graphics cards.
- FULL LIGHT SELECT RENDER ELEMENT
Now with full support for GI, reflections and refractions for accurate light mixing in post.
Automatically create ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field, and motion blur.
In The Box
- One (1) V-Ray for 3ds Max Workstation License (GUI + Render Node)