Professional Image Sequence Viewer & Player
Pdplayer is an advanced sequence player capable of playing movie clips and image sequences for the purposes of quality control. Its approach to handling information allows it to play multiple sequences and apply corrections in real time. Even though Pdplayer is a reviewing tool its wide range of capabilities allow it to be used for basic compositing and editing.
Designed for fast, smooth playback of high resolution image sequences.
Create multi-layered compositions and make changes in real-time.
Adjust and grade colors on individual layers or adjustment layers. Apply 3D LUTs for color accurate workflows.
Collaborate across remote teams with intuitive markup & annotation tools.
- Smart Integration
Flexible command-line and scripting controls to integrate into any pipeline.
- Professional Quality
Work seamlessly in high dynamic range and output to industry standard formats.
- High Resolution Playback
Work with HD, 2K and 4K resolutions in real-time.
- Layered Sequences
Create sequences with an unlimited number of layers, arranged on an infinite workspace.
- Quick Composites
Composite layers quickly and easily in Pdplayer and export to Adobe After Effects or the The Foundry's NUKE for final output.
- Quick Color Corrects
Fine tune exposure, color balance, and layer blending modes quickly and easily. Add an Adjustment Layer to apply corrections to multiple layers.
- High Dynamic Range
Preserve super bright image details using industry standard 32-bit file formats – OpenEXR, HDR, RLA/RPF, TIFF, DPX and CIN.
- Lookup Tables
Apply 3D LUTs for accurate color playback.
- Multichannel OpenEXRs
Extract and composite layers from multichannel OpenEXR and VRIMG files.
- Stereoscopic Playback
View anaglyph and interlaced stereo sequences. Automatically create stereo compositions from detected footage.
- On-Set Keying &Amp; Grading
Key, composite and grade live on set and in real time.
- Broadcast Monitor Output
View sequences on external devices like Bluefish444, NewTek VT, and Blackmagic Decklink.
- RED® R3D Support
Work directly with REDCODE RAW R3D files - the proprietary format used by RED digital cinema cameras.
- Pipeline Integration
Integrate Pdplayer seamlessly into your pipeline with its extensive command-line and scripting support.
Markup frames and sequences and share with others working remotely.
Export layers and compositions as image sequences or Quicktime/ AVI movies.
- OpenColorIO Support
Handle color transforms in a consistent manner across multiple graphics applications.
- Metadata Viewer
Displays data such as camera FOV, aperture and focal length for DPX and EXR files. (Hotkey M)
- Multipart EXR
Faster to load and display than multichannel EXRs, and much faster when working with many render elements.
- Improved OpenEXR Support
Now supporting OpenEXR 2.2.0 with DWAA and DWAB compression.
- Side-by-Side Stereo
View and playback side-by-side stereoscopic images.
- Optimized 4K Playback
Introducing a proprietary new intermediate .aivf format for multicore disk playback of 4K footage.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.