Tool-up your classrooms with V-Ray and Phoenix FD - plus tailored resources for all your educational needs
Equip labs with Chaos's industry-standard technology and take 3D rendering and fluid simulation classes to the next level. They've got all the tools you need.
- Commercial-grade software
No watermarks or functionality limits.
- Free upgrades
Unlimited access to new product releases for the duration of your license.
- Free technical support
Access to the same high-level help and support offered to commercial customers.
Access to Chaos's free, extensive, product-specific training materials and resources.
- Multiyear Licenses
One-, two- and three-year educational licenses available for universities.
The required purchase minimum for universities is 6 licenses. Volume discounts and additional product discounts available. Chaos's educational products are meant for educational purposes only and cannot be used for any commercial (for-profit) work.
Available Licenses for Universities
- V-Ray for 3ds Max
Fast photoreal CPU & GPU rendering for artists and designers in architecture, games, VFX and VR.
- V-Ray for Maya
Blockbuster CPU & GPU rendering for first-class animation and VFX in film, TV, VR and more.
- V-Ray for SketchUp
The quick, easy-to-use secret for bringing SketchUp projects to life with exceptional realism.
- V-Ray for Rhino
The essential rendering software for architecture, automotive and product design workflows.
- V-Ray for Revit
Professional rendering for architects, seamlessly integrated with the world's top BIM application.
- V-Ray for Cinema 4D
Powerful rendering for artists and designers.
- V-Ray for Modo
Full-featured CPU & GPU production rendering for Modo artists and designers.
- V-Ray for Nuke
Powerful ray traced rendering for the VFX industry's #1 compositing application.
- V-Ray for Unreal
The fastest way to bring V-Ray scenes into real-time and render ray-traced images directly from Unreal.
- V-Ray for Houdini
Powerful CPU and GPU rendering for procedural workflows.
- Phoenix FD for 3ds Max
All-in-one fluid dynamics plugin for simulating any type of smoke, fire and liquid effects.
- Phoenix FD for Maya
Artist-friendly fluid dynamics plugin to simulate smoke, fire and liquid effects in Maya.
Professional image sequence viewer and player.
The world's most realistic rendered materials.
- Render Nodes
Render single images faster using the combined computing power of multiple machines.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.