finalRender for 3ds Max is the perfect choice for 3d artists and studios alike wanting the maximum in image quality and photo-realism, without experiencing a brain melt when setting up complex scenes for rendering! And no compromises. finalRender is the new breed of light simulation software offering unique algorithms and approaches to light simulation not found in any other renderer for 3ds Max. trueHybrid means that it does no longer matter if you create photo real images on a CPU, on a GPU or both at the same time.
The Ultimate Renderer for 3ds Max Artists
finalRender is unique in many ways, it uses a physically accurate wavelength based light distribution model. Unbiased path-tracing means, the rendering results are always accurate and realistic. Setup any scene like you would in the real world; place some objects and lights and let finalRender simulate a real world camera. Pointing its virtual camera and releasing the shutter is all that is needed: Photo taken!
Surpassing Ray-Tracing: Light as a Wave
Light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum, which ranges from radio waves to gamma rays. Visible light is nothing else than electromagnetic frequencies the human eye can actually see or detect. Now, using real world physics and Monte Carlo sampling to simulate light energy transport within a 3D scene opens up new possibilities to render images. Spectral waveform simulation recreates optical effects on materials which are impossible for older generation raytracing systems. Only Spectral-based Rendering, the way it is used in finalRender, is able to simulate effects such as Diffraction, Dispersion, Absorption, Iridescence and Interference. All of those mentioned optical effects can only be truly recreated with Spectral-based Light Simulation methods.
finalRender is the first renderer of its kind for 3ds Max to offer a comprehensive, true Hollywood quality rendering engine that supports GPU rendering or pure CPU, as well as both technologies at the same time. finalRender's trueHybrid™ technology allows the user to experience all the power within ONE application. No need for a separate GPU only product!
- Unlimited Network Rendering
finalRender offers an optional unlimited network rendering license which is the cost of ONE single workstation license, only. What more affordable solution can you find for a top line renderer? No renderer is fast enough - ever! That's not an issue if you can tap into the power of unlimited network rendering. Peace of mind guaranteed.
- One Button VR and 360 Panorama
finalRender supports 360 Panoramic image output and various video VR formats including 3D Stereoscopic VR output. 360 Panoramas for example, can be created with one click of a button and they are ready to be published on Facebook - all this - without any extra tool. It works right out of 3ds Max.
- Light Types
finalRender supports all of the standard lights in 3ds Max, and it comes with its very own highly optimized and fully multi-threaded IES light. This native area light is highly configurable and is meant to replace all light types you will ever need. Setting up lights and especially changing light setups becomes as simple as clicking a button on your mouse.
- Spectral Wavelength Rendering
In the real world white light is composed of a bundle of wavelengths. To achieve a realistic light simulation, light must be considered as a wave. As one of the few renderers and the only trueHybrid renderer, it does exactly this. Every renderer still relying on a RGB light simulation model is using a non physical approach to light.
- Scene Convertor
There is no argument that having a good scene convertor is important. Modern 3D assets, offered by online stores like Turbosquid or CGTrader, come in many formats. finalRender directly renders many mental ray scenes and it offers a robust scene conversion from scenes created with vray or mental ray.
- fR-CarPaint Material
finalRender comes with many dedicated materials and supports the thousands of preset Autodesk materials in addition to the mental ray materials. However, to deliver the best possible result with the utmost control finalRender offers a dedicated carpaint material. It features metallic flakes, special coating- and reflection layer.
- Motion Blur & Depth of Field
finalRender is all about physically accurate rendering and thanks to its unbiased rendering approach it reproduces real world camera effects like no other renderer. Time consuming rendering effects like Depth of Field or Motion Blur no longer multiply render time - all is calculated in one go! 3ds Max physical camera model is fully supported in creating such effects.
- Thin Film Coating
Thin film is a real world effect driven by light interference. Different wavelengths of light create specific colored interference patterns for different film thicknesses. Such real world phenomena can only be simulated by a physically accurate spectral wavelength renderer like finalRender. The delicate intricacy of real life effects can only be captured by such effects.
- Frame Buffer on Steroids
The new finalRender frame-buffer offers real-time exposure control while rendering an image, an unlimited easy-to-access render history; to mention only a few of the advantages. The simple and responsive user-interface gives access to all of the main features and lets you choose at any time later in your creative process, which images or animations to save. Amazing flexibility.
- Forest Pack Pro Support
Many users expect proper instancing support from a modern renderer. What could be better to validate this request by offering full support of Forest Pack Pro instancing along with several of its materials and tricks. finalRender is one of the few GPU capable renderers to support advanced instance rendering including proper material and texture handling.
- Render Elements
Render Elements in finalRender can be accessed anytime in the new frame-buffer through a simple-and-easy to understand tree view system. Render Elements are automatically grouped by Image/Frame Number; you will never ever mix up render elements anymore. Render Elements can be compared in a simple frame-by-frame manner right from within the same frame-buffer display.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
: finalRender trueHybrid v4.0 1yr Workstation License
- Product Specifications -
- 3ds Max 2018 2017 2016
- GPU:CUDA 8 Shading Model 2.1
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.