Slow down or speed up time with the Sapphire Optical Flow retimer and a whole host of other time-based effects that come with the Boris FX Sapphire Time Unit.
- Retime - Smoothly slow down or speed up time with the Sapphire optical flow retimer.
- TimeWarpRGB - Shifts the red, green, and blue channels in time by different amounts to give a temporal chroma distortion.
- TimeSlice - Divides the output frame into slices, where each slice receives a different frame from the source clip.
- TimeAverage - Each output frame is the average of multiple input frames: from the current frame, back to a given number of previous frames
- Cut To Dissolve - Turns a cut without handles within a single clip into a dissolve.
- RepairFrames - Repairs one or more frames of a clip by replacing them with a time-warped version of the surrounding frames.
- RandomEdits - Randomly re-edits the entire source clip. The shuffling is random but repeatable.
- FieldRemove - Adaptively removes video field interlacing artifacts from areas with motion, without blurring the stationary parts of the image.
- Flicker - Scales the colors of the source clip by different amounts over time for a flickering effect.
- FlickerMatch - Adds flicker to the Source clip using the flicker from a second Match clip.
- FlickerRemove - Removes temporal flickering from the Source clip
- Feedback - Frames are mixed from the past and future to create a beautiful feedback effect.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: STIMEU
- Product Specifications -
What hosts are supported for Sapphire Units?
Adobe, Avid, Resolve, Nuke and other supported OFX hosts with the exception of Baselight and Resolve for Linux. These two OFX applications require floating licenses, which are not supported for Sapphire Units. Please purchase the full suite to use Sapphire for Baselight or Resolve for Linux.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.