Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K features 8 independent 12G-SDI inputs, for working in all popular HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. Each input features re-sync as well as a full low latency standards converter, which means the input is automatically adapted to the switchers format. You can even have 8 inputs, all running different video formats! The upgraded Fairlight audio mixer features dynamics, 6 band parametric EQ, dual mono channel split and stereo simulator with audio delay on the analog inputs. ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K also features the ATEM Advanced Chroma Key, Ultra HD multi-view and motion clips in the media pool.
Perfect SDI Monitoring - The Blackmagic Design SmartView Duo features two large independent eight inch LCD screens in a compact rack mount design. SmartView Duo handles SD, HD and 3Gb/s SDI video standards. SmartView Duo is perfect for post production, broadcast and live event monitoring. For easy setup, all screens can be remotely adjusted via ethernet connection. Because SmartView Duo is affordable, and supports most SDI video standards, from SD, HD and even 2K, it's the perfect solution to install anywhere customers need more monitoring. SmartView Duo is designed to be used for broadcast as well as post production so it includes support for more SDI video standards, including all SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI formats. SmartView Duo allows firmware updating so it's easy to upgrade to new SDI video formats when they are invented, and updates are free from the Blackmagic Design web site. SmartView Duo includes new advanced video standards used in post production, including 1080 progressive HD rates and even 2K SDI over 3 Gb/s SDI video. All video formats can be connected and changed, because SmartView Duo automatically changes in less than a second to the new format.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.